8,900+ cards all at 25/$1. HOFers, inserts and RCs included!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

intelliracer

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
http://www.editgrid.com/user/aharner/Official_Nickel_Bin

All cards listed there are only a nickel each or 25/$1. You should be able to download the spreadsheet to Excel and sort it a different way.

If the link doesn't work, will someone please comment. This is my first time using the program.

Shipping:
1-2 cards: $1 shipping in PWE
3-20 cards: $2.25 shipping
21-40 cards: $2.50 shipping
41-59 cards: $2.75 shipping
60-75 cards: $3.25 shipping
76-100 cards: $3.75 shipping
101-150 cards: $4.25 shipping
151+: varies (but most are shipped flat-rate envelope at $5.35)

PayPal will be $0.50 extra for orders. I DO NOT accept PayPal gift, because I don't want to risk getting caught using it improperly and for both your and my protection.

I apologize, but I am no longer sending anywhere that is not the United States.

*pending

Last edited:
Checked thru the first worksheet....only found 2 Mauer and 1 Morneau card......Its hard to see the last year number in column A. You would see 200 and barely part of the last number. Are there more Mauer and Morneau card in the other worksheets? Best regards, David

Checked thru the first worksheet....only found 2 Mauer and 1 Morneau card......Its hard to see the last year number in column A. You would see 200 and barely part of the last number. Are there more Mauer and Morneau card in the other worksheets? Best regards, David

Sorry for the delayed response. I will look into the number issue.

The other worksheets have cards on them, but they are cards that have been sold in the past, so the only Mauer and Morneaus are the ones listed on sheet 1.

2002 Topps Gallery Puckett, Kirby
2002 Upper Deck World Series Puckett, Kirby
2003 Donruss Champions Puckett, Kirby

Are these Puckett's claimed yet? if not I will take them... PWE is fine.