8x10 Photo Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alan1000

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey everybody I have a question. Ive done TTM and IP Autos, but I always get balls and cards. Im thinking about heading down to Ann Arbor for the Michigan Fan Day to get some Autos. Anyway I want to get some 8x10's signed. Since some of you get 8x10's signed all the time Im asking here.

Whats the best way to get them? Do you print them yourself? Or at a store?

Ive found some nice photos online, but not sure how to go about printing them. Is it best to take them to a Walmart or Walgreens Photo section and get them printed? What kind of paper is best? How can I keep the images a high quality, and less grainy? Are there copyrights that I need to worry about?

I really appreciate all information and advice. Thanks.

Alan

I print them at the store but that is because I don't have a printer that does that. It costs about 2.50-3 dollars depending on where you go

I print them at the store but that is because I don't have a printer that does that. It costs about 2.50-3 dollars depending on where you go

Thanks. Im thinking between 7-10 photos, so $30 area doesnt seem to bad. Its gonna be an expensive trip (for me anyway only like $100), but well worth it. Ive never been to The Big House :D. Just gotta get my dad to let me use the car.

Anyone else, advice or info?

Thanks

Are you a member of Sam's Club? Wanna say that's were the guy you might've seen the blonde hair guy that I roam around the ballpark with gets them done for under $2 each. Unless you have a really good printer though I'd just pay and have them done. Not sure when the fan day is but you probably could even get a better deal ordering online and having them shipped to you.

Are you a member of Sam's Club? Wanna say that's were the guy you might've seen the blonde hair guy that I roam around the ballpark with gets them done for under $2 each. Unless you have a really good printer though I'd just pay and have them done. Not sure when the fan day is but you probably could even get a better deal ordering online and having them shipped to you.

Its August 22nd. Unfortunately Im not a Sam's Club member. My brother is a Costco member though. I think I will talk to him they are only $2 an 8x10. Maybe I can have him get me some. Thanks for the tip, didnt think of those kind of stores.

anyone who needs help with photos and that kinda stuff feel free to email me at [email protected] If I am in a rush i get my photos for 1.15 and if i can wait a few weeks i get my photos for .50