a couple of IP's and a ttm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aspoe093

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
The ttm was from Fuzzy Thurston 3/1-but he signed the card cover and the card but sent two of his own

IP
Ken Griffey Sr-2/2 w/help-not a very pleasant man at all-could tell he did not like to sign even though there was 4 of us there. Inscribed a photo but forgot to sign his name and he was not happy when I asked if he could also put his name on it-inscribed "to time wsc 75, 76"

Got Jeremy Jeffress on rehab assignment 2/2-8x10 and OMLB w/ 06 1st rd pick
Jake Ordirizzi-1/1 OMLB

Not a bad day today

Congrats on getting anything from Mr. Griffey. I met him & Mr. Foster once @ a signing. I was the only one there and it was probably 40 minutes into it. He didn't act like he wanted to sign my ball & I was paying $30 for it!! Didn't even look up when he shook my hand. Mr. Foster just watched & shook his head. He was super nice & had a nice conversation for several minutes. Even threw a free inscription in. One of the guys @ the store said Griffey was mad because there wasn't many people there, & I thought how ironic, don't like to sign but get mad when no one comes out!!

Congrats on getting anything from Mr. Griffey. I met him & Mr. Foster once @ a signing. I was the only one there and it was probably 40 minutes into it. He didn't act like he wanted to sign my ball & I was paying $30 for it!! Didn't even look up when he shook my hand. Mr. Foster just watched & shook his head. He was super nice & had a nice conversation for several minutes. Even threw a free inscription in. One of the guys @ the store said Griffey was mad because there wasn't many people there, & I thought how ironic, don't like to sign but get mad when no one comes out!!

Yea Griffey didn't even look at me when he handed my card back and I even said thank you very much. That is very ironic and maybe if he was nicer more people would ask him. My gf was afraid to ask him for an auto

yes he did-i think he was confused when asked for the inscription

Thats funny.

I handed Wes Hodges an Index card to sign and he said "I dont sign that s**t". Pardon my french. These guys act like its killing them to sign something for a fan. Im glad Foster was a nice guy though.