A Day I Never Thought Would Come...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I never really thought this day would come, but it has. It just isn't that much fun any more. I don't think it's really any one thing as much as a culmination of numerous things. I will be going the way of Ebay on most things. I have sent out an email to a few serious Andre Dawson Collector's that I have meet over the years to give them "first dibs". Once I hear back from them I will be posting a thread in the "Buy/Sale" forum here, then to eBay I will go.

I would like to thank EVERYONE who I have ever had the pleasure of making a trade with here. You helped me amass one of, if not THE most complete Andre Dawson Collections out there. Peter, you have indeed managed to create one of the best places on the net. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be a small part of it for almost 5 years now. WOW! 5 years! I will still kick around the boards even after everything is gone. I really enjoy this place and it would be hard to leave you guys cold turkey! Not to mention I have to at least stay long enough to be able to change this ugly avatar back to the Cubs and get my Andre Dawson HOF Plaque!

Please keep an eye out for my Dawson thread. I will also spamming it up in the "Auction Exposure" forum as well.

Thanks again!

*If you made it this far.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

028.gif

Last edited:
Whew....having seen so many of these threads in the past, I was very sad, but I AM seriously glad it was a joke!

Craig,
Any person gullible enough to believe that really would be a fool. :p

I don't see ANYTHING that would make you get rid of that collection.

Tai

I got to the point where you said you were gonna sell your Dawson cards.. I think you'd be tortured before you gave up any of them!

Nice try but I was waiting all day for someone to post a April Fools joke--you're just too hardcore a collector:)

NO!!!!!!!!!! I would have to re-join and change my name!

Hey Loyalty32
Wait a min you cant change your avitar yet It has to be 2 weeks from the game plus another two weeks for being a cub and cowboy fan. so it will have to be changed not until april 21
Hey plus the challenge was accepted and you have to abide by my rules and regulations as I was the winner.
Chieftazmisty

Hahahaha, this is about the third April Fools' Joke I've encountered today. Well, you got me......... :D