A few successes from last night

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Went to the Inland Empire 66ers game, I was able to obtain these along with some others for some friends here at "THE BENCH" (Scott aka "MORT" 1983 Fleer Bruce Hurst, Brad aka "STLCARDTRADER" 1987 Topps Bruce Hurst, and Walt aka "hit'nBULLSeyes" 3 Bruce Hurst cards)

All pictured here are for trade:

7-23-2011113352AM.jpg

LAST CALL
Also I am only going to a few more games, its your last chance for 50/50 or we can work something out other than 50/50 for anybody you might want to get...here are the teams I will be seeing:

Inland Empire 66ers
High Desert Mavericks
San Jose Giants
Lancaster JetHawks
Rancho Cucamonga Quakes
Lake Elsinore Storm
Stockton Ports (Can't take anymore Lefferts)

Check the rosters

I will be heading to see the GL Loons tomorrow, so I may need help with my team set after that (yes, I got your Lenny's here too). I'll send you a PM on Monday to see what I have to get done for the Quakes.

Robert:
Just wanted to thank you again for the autos you were able to get for me this year (Damon Mashore, Carlos Lezcano, and Orlando Mercado). Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Luis

I will be heading to see the GL Loons tomorrow, so I may need help with my team set after that (yes, I got your Lenny's here too). I'll send you a PM on Monday to see what I have to get done for the Quakes.

I will be seeing Rancho on August 20th and 21st

Robert:
Just wanted to thank you again for the autos you were able to get for me this year (Damon Mashore, Carlos Lezcano, and Orlando Mercado). Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Luis

No problem...hope to do it again next season

great stuff!!!congrats on being a true asset to the community..

if you come across bruce hurst again can you get another 89 topps signed..im gonna be at the stadium on sunday when san jose is in town

Might be difficult....His son Kyle went on the DL and might be shut down for the rest of the season...but if he does show up I will try to get him on a 1989 Topps card (which I do have)
Robert