Successes from the past week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Picked these up in the mail over the last few days.

Carlos Santana - Sent 2 cards c/o of the Indians and received them both signed. Another hit for my A&G set I am working on.

Frank Morris - Another hit to my 08 A&G set. Sent a card to this Rubik's Cube Champion c/o his home. Saw the last success took over a year and recevied my card in less then 10 days.

Also, greatdad picked up Craig Lefferts and Bruce Hurst for me via a 50/50. These were both set hits to my 89 Topps and 90 Upper Deck. Thanks big time greatdad for getting these signed for me.

Andy Sonnastine - sent a Hertiage to the Bulls on 8/26/2011 and received it back signed on 9/6/2011. Hate the bulls couldn't beat Columbus again this year to head back to the Governor's Cup. Was going to go to the Championship series, oh well, next year will be here before we know it.

Eric Sogard - sent an 11' A&G c/o the A's on 8/15/2011 and received it back signed rather quickly on 9/6/2011.

Daniel Hudson - sent 2 11' A&Gs on 8/15/2011 c/o his team and received them on 9/6/2011 as well and he personalized both of them

Rocky Bridges - signed my 10' Topps Brooklyn Dodgers card in 8 days. It has already been signed by Kipp, Morgan. and Jackson. Now off to another Brooklyn Dodgers. Andrew, sorry couldn't resist following your footsteps in this project! :)

Forgot to include Ben Zobist and Matt Serra this past week too.

2lnzjfm.jpg

Misc. success:

Sonya Thompson - She is a zombie on The Walking Dead series on A&E. It is my new fav. series and I sent her an e-mail requesting permission to write her. She replied and said to send whatever I wanted too. She normally charges $20 for her autograph at conventions. She signed the 2 photos I sent and sent 2 of her own and included a handwritten note.

Marshall Webb - He is the Brig. General who ran the operation from the Situation Room from the bin Laden mission. He signed my photo and I was glad to have gotten it this week and have the opportunity to share it today.

Jennifer Lawerence - the star of The Hunger Games, being filmed in Charlotte now. Sent her a photo via venue and cannot remember the date. She returned it on Thursday signed. Now if only Woody Harrelson will sin my photo I sent him.

2nvv7h3.jpg

Last edited:
Nice day man...my Dodgers card may be lost in the mail :( I sent it out a couple months ago before I moved and it hasn't returned yet. Kinda worried about it.

Nice day man...my Dodgers card may be lost in the mail :( I sent it out a couple months ago before I moved and it hasn't returned yet. Kinda worried about it.

Ouch, maybe it will return soon

I first started this project with another card and sent it to one of the Brooklyn Dodgers who had just passed. I mailed my card 5 days before he passed and it has never been returned. I am hoping they gave him the card to enjoy in Heaven.