A Free Card Everyday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K.C._Royals!

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey, everyday (or close to it), I'll post up a card I'll give away and ship PWE in a penny sleeve and toploader to the first person who responds to the thread and confirms the free card offer in Trade Manager.
After the card is gone, I'll post up a new card for grabs the following day.

The only rule is that you can't ask for the free card until all of our current, open trades have been completed in the Trade Manager.

The first card for Sunday, 01/21/18 is...

2016 Topps Update #US175A Mike Trout AS $1.50

Last edited:
I guess that's me... thank you if it is still available.

It's yours --- I'll stick it in with the Bell, Healy and Strasburg cards from our other trade. thanks!

would you wait until after we complete that deal before I put this in Trade Manager so we can get our Bench Points?

Last edited:
today's free card(s) are:
2016 Topps Opening Day #OD200 Bryce Harper $1.00 and 2016 Topps Update #US297A Bryce Harper $1.00

the first person that I don't currently have an open trade with that responds gets both

today's free card(s) are:
2016 Topps Opening Day #OD200 Bryce Harper $1.00 and 2016 Topps Update #US297A Bryce Harper $1.00

the first person that I don't currently have an open trade with that responds gets both

If still available, would like the Harper. Thank you.

today's free card for any Mets, Canadian players and/or colored refractors fans:

2010 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #55 Jason Bay $3.00

the first person that I don't currently have an open trade with that responds gets it

As a Mets fan, this is bittersweet!
Boots

Ha! yeah... that guy was a monster in Pittsburgh and Boston, but was a total bust for the Mets. Don't blame him, though. Blame Omar Minaya for being dumb enough to give him insane amounts of money. The Dodgers would have to out-do him and sign Carl Crawford, though!
No wonder the Free Agent market is so cold this year. GM's are finally wising up.

anyway... moving on... today's free card for the first person that I don't currently have an open trade with and responds is a:

1984 Fleer #273 Andre Dawson

It's only a $0.40 card, but it looks pretty nice! I loved that '84 Fleer design and the old Expos uniforms!

Thanks for the card!
The Mets have had their share of frre agent busts-remember Bobby Bonilla. I think they are still paying him! Now ownership is almost 180 degree opposite-thanks Bernie Madoff.
I, too, love that clean desing of the '84 Fleer set. would love to pick up/put together the Update set, as it is one I don;t have.
thanks again.

Boots
Ha! yeah... that guy was a monster in Pittsburgh and Boston, but was a total bust for the Mets. Don't blame him, though. Blame Omar Minaya for being dumb enough to give him insane amounts of money. The Dodgers would have to out-do him and sign Carl Crawford, though!
No wonder the Free Agent market is so cold this year. GM's are finally wising up.

anyway... moving on... today's free card for the first person that I don't currently have an open trade with and responds is a:

1984 Fleer #273 Andre Dawson

It's only a $0.40 card, but it looks pretty nice! I loved that '84 Fleer design and the old Expos uniforms!

I'll send a 1984 Fleer #273 Andre Dawson and a 2012 Topps Update Gold Sparkle #US19 Jonathan Broxton to the first person that I don't currently have an open trade with and responds to this thread (and then confirms the free card offer in Trade Manager after I post it of course)

today's free card for the first person that I don't currently have an open trade with and responds is a:

2011 Topps Lineage Diamond Anniversary Platinum Refractors #132 Nick Markakis $2.50 (oooo, so sparkly!)

bonus: it'll even arrive in an envelope with a cool Jimi Hendrix stamp!

Could I please claim that one
One of my favorite past orioles

Camsue gets the Markakis.

today's free card for the first person that I don't currently have an open trade with and responds is a:

1983 ASA Joe DiMaggio #8 Joe DiMaggio/1950 Spring Training $2.50