A Free Card Everyday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay, that DiMaggio is going to Chris

today's free card for the first person that I don't currently have an open trade with and responds is a:

1983 Fleer #108 George Brett $2.00
(I'll also add in a 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts #186 Joey Gathright $1.00)

Okay, that DiMaggio is going to Chris

today's free card for the first person that I don't currently have an open trade with and responds is a:

1983 Fleer #108 George Brett $2.00
(I'll also add in a 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts #186 Joey Gathright $1.00)

Just confirmed receipt, will take George from 83 too, if I may? Go Royals!

KCLJ520 claimed the '83 Fleer Brett, but he has not confirmed his free card in Trade Manager yet.

I'll post up another free card offer as soon as he clears this one out.

If you havent mailed yet, you are welcome to send to @Brendan1987, I dont want to be greedy, you just sent me two great ones in the mail, I'm glad to share the wealth with another Benchie!

today's free cards for the first person that I don't currently have an open trade with and responds are a couple of new Hall of Famers from a pretty good looking insert set from 1999:

1999 Bowman Late Bloomers #LB2 Jim Thome $1.00
1999 Bowman Late Bloomers #LB10 Trevor Hoffman $1.00

springfever gets the Thome and Hoffmann.

today's free cards for the first person that I don't currently have an open trade with and responds is...

1985 TCMA NL MVP #4 Roberto Clemente $2.00

Luis gets the TCMA Clemente.

today's free cards for the first person that I don't currently have an open trade with and responds are a couple of large-sized '89 cards from the All-Time Home Run King...

1989 Topps Big #5 Barry Bonds $1.50 & 1989 Bowman #426 Barry Bonds $1.50

Does anyone know who DP412 is? I gave him free cards and he never accepted them in trade manager or responded to my messages.

I'll put some more free cards up once this guy closes out our deal.