A place to upload tradelists I.E Excel, word, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJCloutier

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I was thinking of maybe somehow having a drop box of some sort implemented where you can easily upload your excel, word, or whatever type of file your tradelist may be in. Users could then go see the latest uploaded files under "Tradelists or Collections" and easily browse users collections or tradelists. I just thought of this idea and it's early in the morning so work with me! :) I feel as if it's a halfway decent thought and wondered if anyone else likes the idea as well. Thanks for looking!

I think this is a great idea! I have an excel spreadsheet of my own and would love to be able to make it visible to other members.

it could be difficult to do what with all the versions of excel and not everyone having the latest version. for the less excel experienced it could be difficult to do, but maybe some of us that have a working knowledge of the program can help them out too. so i would say this is an idea worth fleshing out to see how it would work.

Many members use their homepage to keep their tradelist. This can be found by clicking on the users name on a post and selecting visit homepage. It used to be more visible, but that was lost with the upgrade. There was a thought that blogs would be used, but I'm not aware that it has worked out. Maybe I don't understand what your asking.