A question about Beckett Annuals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redbird4

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Does anybody know if Beckett still makes/sells their Player Annuals? I know they used to but can't seem to find any information about them (I even looked in on Beckett Online........am I looking in the wrong section of Beckett Online?). I have seen ads for their other their annual books, but not a player annual.

Just to clarify, these are the thick annual books put out by Beckett that lists every card a player has ever had.

I know I can pull up a list by player while in OPG, but was wanting the book as well. Any info is appreciated!

Thanks,

Karl

The 11th edition was the last, back around 2006. They haven't released a 12th edition. I guess it's their expectation that the OPG serves the purpose without all the expense of paper.

Yeah I was kind of guessing that about OPG. Makes sense. I wish they would have a section on OPG with just a list to copy and paste if a person wanted to. Thanks a million for the information, much appreciated!