About to dive in to a sea of baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mostly looking for stuff I don't have. Odd ball/or box sets from the 80's and inserts from the 90's and after are a majority of what I need.

Here is my wantlist, up threw 2006 or so, i think. Anything after just let me know and I will see if I need them. Thanks.

Hey I'm not home now so can;t check for sure, but I am thinking I have his card on an sheet of Sports Illustrated for Kids cards that hasn't been taken apart. Would you be interested in it? I know it didn't sell with him as the main dude on there if it did sell, so that';s why I'm thinkin I've still got it.

I'd be interested in anything from 2006 Topps Allen & Ginter. I can value anything in that set for you also.

Hi all. I've been making some football trades for the past couple weeks and I'm about to have some baseball for you. Before I go on, here's what's happening- a woman here in my town has a MASSIVE sports card collection that her husband spent about 40 years and a hell of a lot of money amassing. She has given me (and only me) access to come over and look through it with her and buy from her at good prices. I only collect football and am nearing the end of what I wish to own/ take for trade and sale bait in the football stuff. I'e spent countless hours and trips on just the football and just saw the baseball room for the first time. I am overwhelmed. It is shelves built in to three seperste walls to house sets in binders and long boxes. Most is nicely organized with the ocassional box of odds and ends (usually lots of treasure in those football boxes). I would love to round up loads of stuff to do aome trading here (baseball for football only) but I need to know if there are people interested in trading that way and need to know what you woukd be after. She said the bb spans the same timeframe as fb with their being about 2 times the quantity. So that would be 1974 to roughly 2013. The football stuff has been setiously all brands and mostly complete sets with loads of inserts. Example: 2005 had every Topps/ Bowman set complete within a few rookies and half full to completely finished insert sets with the Chrome sets having about 40 refractors each. Same with Fleer sets, and apparently he got bored and even did complete Score sets during those awful Score years. I'm intimidated bybtaking on the baseball room but can't pass it up. Just need to know what I'm after when I get in there and start looking at everything. Comment here or pm me if you'd like to give input, make deals, etc. Thanks a lot. ...oh and I am of course open to selling stuff as well, but I do enjoy trading more. My collecting interests are Broncos (we can get into details later), football hall of famers (as well as those not yet inducted, again, details later), special teams players and just anything I find interesting.
Wow! Lucky find! I super collect Roger Clemens. I can help by saying I DO NOT need any cards prior to 1996. I DO NOT need any commons prior to 2019. I DO NEED inserts/parallels/odd/etc from 96-present. Thanks for looking. NO trade too small! Rich

Wow! Lucky find! I super collect Roger Clemens. I can help by saying I DO NOT need any cards prior to 1996. I DO NOT need any commons prior to 2019. I DO NEED inserts/parallels/odd/etc from 96-present. Thanks for looking. NO trade too small! Rich
OK cool. So, Clemens non-base cards 1996-now. Added to the list. Hoping to see her between Chrstmas and new year.

I'm in the hunt for a Topps Chrome Trout RC, unfortunately I only collect baseball and have no football to trade with. but maybe if there is a Topps Chrome Trout RC or any Trout RC I could be interested in purchasing at least one from you.

Please LMK and thanks Bill C.

Hey I'm not home now so can;t check for sure, but I am thinking I have his card on an sheet of Sports Illustrated for Kids cards that hasn't been taken apart. Would you be interested in it? I know it didn't sell with him as the main dude on there if it did sell, so that';s why I'm thinkin I've still got it.
Yes I would be interested. Do you know what year it is?

Yes I would be interested. Do you know what year it is?
I checked that night and meant to post back here. Checked my sale history and actually had two different ones. The one I was thinking of had Joe Montana right next to him and was the first one that did sell. I only have one sheet of those cards left with no Kirby. :(

I checked that night and meant to post back here. Checked my sale history and actually had two different ones. The one I was thinking of had Joe Montana right next to him and was the first one that did sell. I only have one sheet of those cards left with no Kirby. :(
That's fine. Would still be interested in what you find from the lady.

I'm in the hunt for a Topps Chrome Trout RC, unfortunately I only collect baseball and have no football to trade with. but maybe if there is a Topps Chrome Trout RC or any Trout RC I could be interested in purchasing at least one from you.

Please LMK and thanks Bill C.

If he finds a Trout Topps Chrome RC, you either are about to have the most expensive cards in modern sports cards, or a worthless piece of cardboard…

….there is no such card as a Topps Chrome Mike Trout RC.

If he finds a Trout Topps Chrome RC, you either are about to have the most expensive cards in modern sports cards, or a worthless piece of cardboard…

….there is no such card as a Topps Chrome Mike Trout RC.
My mistake I meant Topps Bowman Chrome. You don't need to be such an ass about an honest mistake. I didn't realize I left out the Bowman part in my comment.

Shhhhh!! I was gonna spray some metallic gloss on it and sprinkle some glitter glue on it and sell it as not only as a Chrome, but a refractor!
I meant Bowman, I didn't realize I left that out in my original comment. I'm only letting you know that I would be interested in a Trout RC if you should come across one. Everyone doesn't need to get up on their high horses all because I made an honest mistake. I'm sure you knew what I meant when I posted my comment up in your post.

My mistake I meant Topps Bowman Chrome. You don't need to be such an ass about an honest mistake. I didn't realize I left out the Bowman part in my comment.
I am sorry you took offense to my comment….wasn’t meant to be an “ass” snarky comments are a part of the hobby, but I will ensure I do not post anything else to you so you don’t get offended. My apologies.

I am sorry you took offense to my comment….wasn’t meant to be an “ass” snarky comments are a part of the hobby, but I will ensure I do not post anything else to you so you don’t get offended. My apologies.
When someone is trying to be funny or make a joke, they usually will add an LOL, LMAO or something to indicate that you are just playing around. In your case you did not, indicating to me that you were being serious. Remember people can't read your expressions or body language on message boards, forums or while online so if you're indeed fooling around and making jokes you should indicate that you are, otherwise people will take what you write the wrong way and take it as a personal attack on them. I'm not offended one bit and like the next person I do like to joke and talk a little smack, but when I do while online like this, I let folks know that I'm just joking around with them and talking a little smack.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online