ALBERT PUJOLS 2012 LEAF AUTOGRAPH 3COLOR PATCH#62/99 ONLY ($150.00 DELIVERED!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL FLAWLESS FRONT AND BACK CARD,AND SHOULD GRADE WELL AT LEAST AN 8.5 OR BETTER!!,THE BEAUTIFUL NAMEPLATE PATCH ADDS MORE TO THE VALUE!(SEE SCANS!!)THIS AUTOGRAPH CARD IS FROM THE LEAF METAL 2012 PUJOLS COLLECTION#62/99 FROM THE SET, I HAVE OWNED 4 OF THESE CARDS OVER THE YEARS BUT THIS ONE BY FAR HAS THE NICEST PATCH OF THE 4 IT LOOKS TO BE TAKEN FROM THE TEAM LOGO NAMEPLATE ON THE JERSEY FRONT, PUJOLS STILL HAS NOT RETIRED AND GOING INTO THE 2022 SEASON HE STARTS OFF WITH 679 CAREER HOME RUNS FOR THE CARDINALS WHERE IT ALL STARTED, I AM OFFERING UP THIS GEM AT A SWEET VALUE PRICE SO CHECK OUT THE PICS AND HURRY AND MAKE IT YOURS BEFORE IT IS GONE,AS ALWAYS CARD SHIPS IN A NEW MAGNET CARD CASE WITH FIRST CLASS SHIPPING AND INSURANCE,THE LAST ONE OF THESE SOLD FOR $254 PLUS TAX AND FEES ON EBAY SO MY PRICE IS AWESOME!! THANKS FOR LOOKING
($150.00 DELIVERED!!)(LIMITED TIME OFFER MAKE IT YOURS TODAY!!)
PUJOLS NEW 2012 PATCH AUTO.jpg

PUJOLS NEW 2012 PATCH ONLY PIC.jpg
PUJOLS NEW 12 AUTO PATCH BK.jpg

Last edited:
on vacation at the moment. I will get back with you when I get home. I have had 3 of that Pujols, and currently still have one. I like that card. Good Luck.
,TONY, ok no problem enjoy your vacation, and like i said its the nicest pujols of the 4 i owned a real gem!!and these cards grade high when graded it is the nicest one i have seen in the set of 99 so far

Last edited:
OK TIME IS RUNNING OUT I AM THINKING OF SENDING THIS TO GET GRADED ITS A REAL SWEET CARD AND I HAVE SEEN ABOUT 5 FROM THE SET GRADED AND THEY WERE ALL 8.5 OR BETTER SO THEY GRADE WELL AND THIS PATCH IS SWEET TO!

THIS IS A SUPER DEAL OF THE BEST PLAYER IN THE GAME SINCE WILLIE MAYS!!,WITH 679 HOME RUNS TO WILLIE MAYS 660!,NOT SURE IF HE IS PLAYING THIS YEAR OR NOT BUT HE IS ONLY 21 HOME RUNS AWAY FROM 700!!

thank you for your offer but this card sells for $250 on ebay i know because i bought this one and 3 others for $254,so $150 is already a sweet deal way less than the cards value and my best price,

thank you for your offer but this card sells for $250 on ebay i know because i bought this one and 3 others for $254,so $150 is already a sweet deal way less than the cards value and my best price,
My apologies...your original posts lists $150 as your sale price, then two posts above mine says "let's make a deal this weekend make me an offer".

If $150 is your best, I guess I'll take it for that...