Alot of new A&G's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NYY1

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Edwin Jackson
Sent: 8/25
Received: 9/16
3/3 - His sig has gone down hill... the two non a&g's are ft/fs.
edwinjackson2005udallstarclassics.jpg

edwinjackson2006topps.jpg
edwinjackson2010allenginter.jpg

Bobby Jenks
Sent: 8/28
2/2
bobbyjenks2008allenginter.jpg
bobbyjenks2010allenginter.jpg

Tony LaRussa
Sent sometime this year
1/1
tonylarussa2007allenandginter.jpg

Avery Jenkins
Sent: 8/7
Received: 9/15
1/1 - He sent this back in a sleeve and toploader he provided with .20 extra postage.. which he didn't need.. Very nice of him to do regardless.
averyjenkins2010allenandginter.jpg

Cael Sanderson
Sent: 1/15/2009
1/1 - Almost 2 years! It might be my longest wait to date.
caelsanderson2007allenginter.jpg

Congrats on your A&G returns. I got Avery Jenkins yesterday and he did the same for my card to protect it. I actually e-mailed him for permission to write him and he wrote back a very nice e-mail thanking me.

Super nice guy

Congrats on your A&G returns. I got Avery Jenkins yesterday and he did the same for my card to protect it. I actually e-mailed him for permission to write him and he wrote back a very nice e-mail thanking me.

Super nice guy

Thanks. Yeah, he seems like a cool person. He may collect too.. the toploader and sleeve weren't new.

i sent to Cael 2 times and never got one back...and not i've moved since i sent them so when i saw that i had a slight moment of hope...then realized I've moved and i doubt i'll ever see it lol...i have no luck.