Andre Dawson 2010 Hall of Fame Tribute Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How many of your TTM/IP autos from him are signed to you? Do you like when that is added or would you rather they just be his auto?

How many of your TTM/IP autos from him are signed to you? Do you like when that is added or would you rather they just be his auto?

Matt - Actually only 2 of the 173 IP/TTM Autographed Cards are personalized to me. I had to go count them as I never thought about that before. One is the Diamond Kings Card I assume you seen earlier in the thread and the other is this one...

1991UltraTTMAutograph.jpg

I have to be honest, I have never thought about do I like one over the other. The 2 that are personalized to me are more special than the others I guess. The one I got TTM myself when I was 11 years old. The other, a friend who is a BIG autograph hound that goes to ST every year got it for me. I guess it would be cool if they were all to me though now that I think about it.

Thanks
Craig

*I've probably only gotten 15-20 cards myself TTM. Maybe less. The rest I bought or traded for.

Last edited:
Here is what I will contribute:

New Nickname = Andre Dawsome

I seen someone with this on MLB.com.. thought it was pretty cool!!

Christopher

Not much here but a little something for your post /500
dawson.jpg

Sue,

If I wasn't already married (to the best woman in the world! :D ) I would marry you just so that card could be in my collection! ;)

Thanks
Craig

Sue,

If I wasn't already married (to the best woman in the world! :D ) I would marry you just so that card could be in my collection! ;)

Thanks
Craig

Haha. I busted out laughing and my husband wanted to know what was so funny. Didn't have the heart to tell him I got a marriage proposal :D

Sue