Angels parking lot....... Pujols

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdahlk2001

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Got this today, after someone tried to Doyle dip he stopped. People are sooooo freaking greedy! Lucky I got mine. Was 2nd to last. 4 people didn't get anything. He signed maybe 14 total.
2-309E-4D2E-849B-DDF4F55CC804-266-00000010DC0C9892.jpg

:p Thanks fake

A fake? Oh, I don't think so. I've been doing IP off and on for some 35+ years. That's what a Pujols IP sig looks like when you're lucky enough to get him IP at the park...and it's rare. Very rare! I tried him for something like 5 years before I got him the last homestand at Minute Maid last year. He signed for four of us at the park on the first day of the Series when the Cards were fighting for the Wild Card. This sig looks like the sig I got IP that day. Is it pretty? No. Will it pass PSA/DNA or JSA Authentication, probably not. Not because it's fake, mind you, but because PSA/DNA and JSA won't touch the hot current players, such as Pujols, Jeter, or A-Rod, unless it comes from their Foundation. They're playing conservative and just don't want to touch IP sigs at this point in their careers. I'm guessing you never were lucky enough to get Pujols IP. IP graphers put in enormous amounts of time, waiting in the hot summer sun, before getting a few seconds to get that graph. It's all about being patient, finding the best spot that day, and being lucky. Very lucky. I'd say this grapher was. Ask any dealer who uses PSA/DNA and JSA a lot for authentication, and they will tell you the same thing I just told you. Do some research first before you blast someone's hard earned IP success a fake, please.

This is a tremendous success! Congrats on getting Albert!

Dude, Congrats! I was wondering if you were going to get him this year! You have a got a ton of other great Autos this year IP!