Another fake pujols auto 1/1 on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yea and keeps a lot of his sells private..If you notice in his feedback some of his past items are not viewable because their private.You click on the bid history in this auction and it's private as well.

Read his review about the PS3 games... he got ripped off once and surely did not like it, but his reaction is to rip people off in return

Everyone report this bum to ebay.I just did...I have seen others on you tube in the past busting him for fakes.

Thanks for the heads up ....greed is the root of all evil...and this hobby is full of them!

Look here what a reply the bum sent me.

my message to him

Hey there.Why don't you remove this fake 1/1 pujols and stop scamming people.It's obvious from your feedback that you bought this base card from seller celtics item # 170568152111 and then turned it into a fake 1/1 auto.Your not slick like you think you are and i will continue to monitor your auction and report your fake items to ebay.

His reply

EXCUSE ME~ 1ST OF ALL I BOUGHT THIS AND OVER 10,000 MORE CARDS AT A FLEA MARKET IN SANFORD,MAINE A WHILE AGO! I BOUGHT A ENTIRE STAND OF CARDS FROM A SMALL TIME SELLER FOR $4000, IF THERE IS A ISSUE WITH THIS CARD YOU CAN CAN CONTACT ME IN A RESPECT FULL MANOR NOT THREATEN ME WITH MAKING FAKE MATERIAL! THIS AND ALL SEALED INCASED CARDS ARE "SEALED"! IF YOU TAMPER WITH A SEAL IT MAKES IT KNOWN ON THE SEAL LIKE A INSPECTION STICKER! "VOID" MY BROTHER IN LAW WORKED FOR TOPPS FOR 11 YEARS BEFORE HIS RETIREMENT! I DO NOT AND WILL NOT TOLORATE YOUR ACTIONS AND THREATS! THIS IS ABUSING THE EBAY MESSAGE SYSTEM AND I WILL REPORT YOU FOR MAKEING THREATS TO ME AND MY AUCTIONS/ACCOUNT IF YOU ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ME AGAIN! 2ND OF ALL THE CARD I PURCHASED THE CARD YOU SPEAK OF FOR MY SON'S COLLECTION AS WE GO THREW ALL THE CARDS I BUY AT CARD SHOW'S/ AUCTIONS/FLEA MARKETS ECT... TOGETHER AND WHEN HE SEE'S A CARD THAT IS SIGNED OR IS REALLY COOL I BUY ONE FOR HIM! MATTER A FACT I JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE CAUSE HIS COUSIN WHO IS SLEEPING OVER FOR HIS B-DAY AND HE WANTS ONE TOO! BUT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS AS IT IS! STAY AWAY FROM ME PERIOD! I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN "ANYTHING" TO YOU! I WILL LOOK INTO IF THERE IS A ISSUE WITH THIS ITEM BUT AGAIN DO NOT CONTACT AGAIN EVER! THIS IS RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST WROTE! GOODBYE AND I DO NOT WANT A RESPONSE!PERIOD!

He bought a collection for $4000 but needed that base card off ebay for his son..lmao

Last edited:
What do think the chances are that his response to you is just a simple copy and paste. Why bother writting the same thing over and over!

What a *******. This guy will probably get away with it too. Seriously who are the people that bid on this trash?

I did report him to ebay but have not heard nothing back them.It will probably sell before they investigate and by that time the scammer will all ready be paid for the item.It's a shame that someone is getting ready to get burnt up here.

Sheez, these things are everywhere now. Just searched for hank aarons and came up with this:
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=hank+aaron+1/1+au*&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Several more in completed listings too. I don't even want to know what the pujols search looks like.

Also, I'm pretty sure I know who made the ones selling/sold by bambam611. The guy's been kicked off ebay several times and I guess he's now getting others to sell for him.

Same bum

This is the same bum that had one of these 1 of 1 uncirculated Josh Hamilton buyback autos about a month or so ago.

1. That card was never part of a "buy-back" and was never issued by Topps and I verified that with a friend who is a "higher-up" at Topps.

2. The auto was fake.

I'm no PSA/JSA expert and have never claimed to be but with over 600 Hamilton autos ranging from his high school years to just a couple weeks ago I can promise you it was fake.

I contacted him and told him I was interested in the card and wanted the history of the card and I got some story about he had just taken over his fathers card shop of 15+ years.

I've reported seveal fake listings on ebay over the years. I've never seen one auction pulled down.

Real Shame!