Anybody Attending the National in Rosemont?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

For those attending - have a blast!!! Also, The Bench PSA -- keep an eye out for the last 4 YSL cards!!!

Last National I attended was in Baltimore. If it comes back to a drivable distance, I will definitely be going back.

Check out my friend Tim Virgilio at the Signatures for Soldiers booth! He will be there the whole time raising funds for the very awesome foundation Military Mission's in Action, which retrofits homes for disabled veterans and their families. Every cent raised by SFS goes directly to MMIA's efforts to support our heroes coming home!

God bless,

Kevin

Curious if anyone is planning on attending the National at the Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL 7/28-8/1?
2021 NCCS
If anyone is interested in being a surrogate shopper for me, there are a few rare White Sox cards I'm looking for if you come across them and I'd make it worth your while. There are 5 cards on the list, shoot me a PM if interested