Anyone else ever misplace a card??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If anybody ever finds this alternate universe with all of our missing cards, please send me my missing Rickey auto! 2004 Prime Cuts II MLB Icons Signature Century Silver Mets 56 #03/24... It's an extra, and I worked out a trade with a good friend at Topps. It was sitting on my stereo next to my computer while I was working on the trade, and the next thing you know... I moved! When I unpacked all my stuff it was nowhere to be found. :( That was at least 3 years ago, and 2 houses ago, but it has never resurfaced. And here's the most annoying part... It's in an uncirculated holder which is really just a magnetic holder with a Donruss sticker on it. Anyway, for months whenever I would come across one of those I'd get so excited thinking I found my lost card! But it was usually a Topps card in a similar holder. Arg. But maybe some lucky day I'll find some old box and clean it out, and there will be my missing Rickey auto!

Hello,
I have just spent the last hour and a half searching my collection for a Boog Powell Sweet Spot auto and I can't find it.I really trying not to let my frustration turn into anger and its been hard,..
I was hoping that I am not the only person that this has happened to.

Sincerely trying not to kick myself in the butt,
Clint

I was just going to post a similar thread - I made a trade and was going to send a morneau gu card - went to pack it up and it isn't in the box!!!! - I went back through all of my recent completed trades and can't find a trade where I sent that card.
here is the crazy thing - I have all my gu and auto cards scanned and in the buckett - so I know I had it at one time, and never traded it. but it is gone!!!
this sucks. - especially sending the pm I BLEW IT.
so no - you are not alone.

I misplaced a Corey Dillon LCM Emerald Mirror Patch #/5 for several years...it was found in a 400 count box that is used to hold my monitor up...yes it was in FRONT of me, 1 foot from my face!!!!

I misplaced a Corey Dillon LCM Emerald Mirror Patch #/5 for several years...it was found in a 400 count box that is used to hold my monitor up...yes it was in FRONT of me, 1 foot from my face!!!!

OUCH!
I lost a 1956 Hank Aaron once! I was around 12 & it was BY FAR the most valuable card I had. I pulled it from the top of my closet to show a friend & put it on a night stand instead of putting it up. around 10-12 years later, I helped my parents move & found a cardboard box full of cards in my dads closet. I asked where they came from & he had apperantly been scanning my room for cards out of place & putting them in a box thinking that I had discarded them for years! I took them home & it never dawned on me until I came across it that it may be in there! There where also 2 Jeter SP rcs and about 7 or8 other lower end Jeter rcs as well as a Vlad Bowmans best refractor rc & a few other nice cards in there. I remember crying as a kid when I lost the Aaron, but finding this motherload out of the blue 10 plus years later was an AWESOME suprise!

I am glad to see I am not the only one who has lost cards. I just recently had a trade in which I set four cards aside and when I went to send them, I could not find them. (I have a card file box which I usually put my pending trades in.)
It was embarassing having to pm the other trader and tell them what happened.

Rich:(