Anyone interested in buying?... Offers or suggestions appreciated.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyMac15

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys,
Been off for a while but am back with a purpose. I am moving soon, and in lieu of lugging my collection along with me I'm hoping to unload some of it. I'm definitely not looking to break the bank here, just hoping to make a little something and without resorting to eBay as a first option. I have roughly 50,000 cards that I care nothing about (as they are not my Gary Carters :D). They are from the mid-late 1980's to now, with the bulk of them being mid 1990's and mid 2000's, and what you would expect from busting boxes and packs over the years. Everything from current and future HOFers, stars, prospects, commons, base, inserts, serial numbered, GU, and auto's, you name it, all with little to no sentimental value to me. What in your valued opinions would be the best way to go with moving it? I've considered selling it off in player lots as they are all sorted in 5,000 count boxes alphabeticall. And while I don't mind taking some time to go through them and list them that way, I don't want to take too much time with this and list, haggle, and hopefully sell them one player at a time. I had rather sell them in larger sized lots, so team lots or "pick a letter of the alphabet lots" may be the way to go. Anyway, enough from me for now. Anyone interested in purchasing, please let me know what you would be interested in. Any suggestions on potential avenues for helping me get rid of them please advise. Thanks so much for reading!!!

Bobby

Hey Bobby,

I'd be interested in Cleveland Indians refractors, game used, autographs, and possibly nicer 90's inserts. LMK if you have anything, thanks!

Tom

I'd recommend coming up with a ball park figure of what you want, per 5000 box, and see if there is interest. Unfortunately the bench isn't getting the same kind of surfing it has in the past, but its a start. You may also check local conventions in your area and ask around, if people want to buy them from you.... couldn't hurt. Good luck!

I would be interested in any Tim Hudson that I need. If you want to take a look at my w/l on the baseball wants forums and see if it
is worth your time. If not then thanks for your time.

Do you have every player sorted alphabetically? If so, I would be interested in Eric Davis and Ken Griffey, Jr.

Hey partner.

let me know what you have in Roberto Alomar, IROD, Jorge POsada, YAdier Molina, Roberto Clemente, Orlando Cepeda, Francisco Lindor, Javier Baez and Carlos Correa.

Pete