Anyone Use Collectibles Insurance Services LLC On Your Collection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I was just curious if anyone out there uses them or knows of anyone who does and what they think about them? I've looked over the site and the price doesn't seem bad. Any opinions welcomed!

*Collectibles Insurance Services LLC*

Thanks
Craig

Whats up man
I am looking to insure my things also and I will like to see anyones opinions. And if you didnt see check out what iw as able to finally pickup recently. I paid $74.99 DLVD which was almsot full BV but I have bid on a couple of these over the years and have always missed out so I hit the buy it now quickly.
AJ
DawsonAndre1A.jpg

Nice! At least it was you that got it. I put an offer in and the guy told me he wanted to wait another day or so before he took it. He make a good decision and you got a GREAT loooking card!

Thanks
Craig

Nice! At least it was you that got it. I put an offer in and the guy told me he wanted to wait another day or so before he took it. He make a good decision and you got a GREAT loooking card!

Thanks
Craig
What happened was he wanted immediate payment and i didnt have the funds in my Pay-Pal at the moment and needed a day or 2 to get them so I made an offer of $65.00 and wrote letting him know if I had 2-3 days to come up with funds that I would pay the full price so he countered with $74.99 and said 2-3 days was fine and I accepted. Its the only one I have ever seen graded although i am sure there are more graded ones out there I do know BGS has not graded any which suprised me.
AJ

Hi Craig,

I never looked at that collectibles company, But I did speak with my insurance agent when we bought our house about collectibles insurance. If I remember correctly he said that standard homeowners would cover a collection up to a certain amount, 10,000$ is stuck in my head, but I am not sure if I am remebering that correctly. As longg as you could prove you owned the cards and they were in the house. Luckily for us a decent amount of our collections are scanned in photobucket, plus I have the hard copies of scanned cards on 2 seperate computers and backed up on disc. Ialso have pictures of my card closet with my scans so I can Prove that the cards are in the home.

I was asking him about a higher dollar amount and he said we would have to pick up a seperate Rider for the entire collection value as a whole (replacement value) but I estimated 25,000 to see what the cost was and it was going to cost nearly as much as my homeowners insurance for the year on a seperate rider.

-Nick

Nick - The link I posted in the OP has an option to get a estimate. For $50,000 in coverage it would cost you $248.00 per year. Doesn't seem to be to bad to be honest. From some of the prices I heard on the special riders you mentioned, it seems like a great deal.

Thanks
Craig

That does seem like a pretty good deal. Almost too good to be true? IDK, maybe worth checking the better business bureau about them?