Anyone want some RICE? PICS posted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Today was a very big day in the mail box which brought some nice surprises.

Regis Philbin - Sent an 08 Donruss Americana and 10 A&G to his show on 5/9/11. Received the 08 Donruss Americana signed. Glad I got something back.

Don McCauley - sent a 90 Collegiate Collection card on 5/31/11 and received it signed from this College Football Hall of Famer in 4 days.

Michael Haynes - sent a 90 Pro Set on 4/12/2011 and received it back signed and he added his number. A set hit.

Kevin Kouzmanoff - sent an 09 A&G and 09 Topps 206 care of his team on 5/16/2011. Both came back signed. Will trade the Topps 206 if anyone is interested.

Roshown McCleod - sent 2 4x6 photos from this previous Duke basketball star. He was one of a hand full of transfers that Coach K has ever let play on Duke. He became a true leader and a fantastic player to watch. See c/o the high school team he is coaching.

Craig Worthington - received a signed 89 Topps as a gift from a Bench member. Thank you for the set hit!!!!!

The BIG success of the day/week/month

Jim Rice - sent 2 cards, 89 Topps and 90 Upper Deck to him c/o the New England Sports Network on 2/14/2011. This was the second time I sent to him and the first time I got a success. He signed my 89 Topps in pen. It looks authentic after looking at other sigs from him. He has been hard to get and I am glad I tried it another time.

33wunu1.jpg

Congrats on a great mail day. I really like the McCauley success. He is obviously a big supporter of UNC Football and I see him at all of the Rams Club functions. A really nice guy.