Anyone winning crazy cheap auctions this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glad someone is getting it on the cheap on Ebay. Seems like everything that I am bidding on has been getting jacked up through the roof. Every now and than one falls through the cracks, but overall, it has been rough sailing for me.

Maybe not this week, but last month I won an original 1910 T206 PSA 4 for $37. I threw out a bid in the last few minutes and then received an email saying that I won. The card is clean, well centered with no creases or stains, just some corner wear which can be expected for a 99 year old card.

To me, this just shows that all areas of the hobby have taken a hit, not just modern cards. Sign of the times I guess.

Glad to others getting some nice cards for their collections.

unfortunately for me , most of the items i chased this week ended up going for 3-4 times what they normally close for....very disappointed...

I won a $200 BV Ripken auto (on card) for $30 dlvd last night. Already have it so I'm going to either flip it or trade it.