Anything Upper Deck can do about this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avstars

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Brought a box of 08 heroes and received this Luke Scott auto. It's no big deal, but I was wondering if there is anything UD can do about this:

Picture020.jpg

They probably will replace or send replacement, unless all of them are like that.. although Upper Deck is not as good as topps at replacements, IMO..

not sure about the return - Im told they only do returns on more current product.
did you get any variations that you want to trade - there is a link to my haves in sig if you did,
thanks - Ian

not sure about the return - Im told they only do returns on more current product.
did you get any variations that you want to trade - there is a link to my haves in sig if you did,
thanks - Ian

Yea, i got some numbered stuff. I'll gather a list of it in a day.

They probably will replace or send replacement, unless all of them are like that.. although Upper Deck is not as good as topps at replacements, IMO..
Not sure if they will replace it since its 08. But unlike 75zito I have had more problems with topps replacements than I ever had with upper deck. I have had alot of bad problems with topps.