April Famous Three Strike goes to boivingp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a wild chance on Cleveland , Figured I'd go for broke !! Too many good players !! Congrats to all !! Happy just to be a survivor of game 7 !! Thanks, Great game !! Jeff

White Sox win
Those left with only one strike pick Fridays NL those with 2 pick AL games on Friday.
Bob

well I guess 4 right. but moved my NY pick to the AL so doh, missed out on getting a 5th pick as I didn't pick the mets phillies game. oh well after doing so well the first 8 I knew I was in for a letdown, lol...
always fun to guess these games.

Well...this so far was a typical Friday the thirteenth contest...
First I never even thought the Twinkies had a chance when they were 6 runs down on game 8...I didn't bother to check until I noticed that only three players sent there picks.
Second as stated above, boivingp was missing again...so gave him a 0 for the game.
So, these are the picks...
StL 0 0 St Louis
SF 1 1 San Francisco
Phi 0 0
Cin 0 1 Washington
Mia 1 1 Miami
Atl 1 0 Milwaukee
Az 0 1 Colorado
LaD 1 0 San Diego
4 4
So, the game he missed...DaSox lost...so...still tied...So, Dasox and Bovie...please pick all the games for tomorrow...thanks Bob

Sorta like an extra chance...maybe it will turn out as lucky as that dropped third strike on Aj in those 2005 playoffs

Well...this so far was a typical Friday the thirteenth contest...
First I never even thought the Twinkies had a chance when they were 6 runs down on game 8...I didn't bother to check until I noticed that only three players sent there picks.
Second as stated above, boivingp was missing again...so gave him a 0 for the game.
So, these are the picks...
StL 0 0 St Louis
SF 1 1 San Francisco
Phi 0 0
Cin 0 1 Washington
Mia 1 1 Miami
Atl 1 0 Milwaukee
Az 0 1 Colorado
LaD 1 0 San Diego
4 4
So, the game he missed...DaSox lost...so...still tied...So, Dasox and Bovie...please pick all the games for tomorrow...thanks Bob

Okay.this will be over Sunday...since they don't agree on 5 different games

DaSoxFan boivingp
Blue Jays Blue Jays x
Marlins Marlins x
Rays Rays x
Braves Braves x
White sox Tigers
Nats Reds
Indians Royals
Phillies Phillies x
Rangers Rangers x
Cardinals Cardinals x
A's Mariners
Rockies Diamondbacks
Yankees Yankees x
Pirates Giants
Dodgers Dodgers x

Although I had an early exit, I'd like to convey my appreciation to gwynn fan for holding each and every monthly of the "3 Strikes and Your Out" contests. I am counting down the days until next month's contest.

Thanks, Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.