AUTOGRAPH CARD GRADED PSA9 MINT($150.00.00 DELIVERED!!)(SUPER VALUE DEAL!!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I looked for one too. I couldn't find an exact comp with this Heritage Minors card, but there are three 2019 Heritage PSA autos (in Padres uniform) that sold around $90, $93, and $105.
sorry i do not know how to get the comp links i go by what i see selling on ebay and how much because most are priced at around $300 asking price then go from there i saw an exact one like mine that sold for $175 plus $4.99 shipping tax and other fees so sold for about $290 total with fees and shipping, look i am not on here to argue prices 99% of my cards i list are right on target according to what i see sell it does change at times when tatis got suspended last year there was a big drop because many collectors panicked and sold cheap because steriods is a death sentence in MLB, i am not trying to be rude to anyone or abrasive in my responses, though some members who are not even interested in the card only in leaving there 2 cents on my thread because they do not like my price,i had a few of these so i thought i would sell one cheap to give you a break because i could i did not list to screw anyone i do the hobby to have fun not to stress about stupid stuff anyone who is not interested in the cards i list should just stay off the thread i don"t ruin your threads with negativity if i am not interested in the item i move on and leave no opinion at all,i have experienced this for years how some members do this and have no interest in the item(like there opinion is gosspel,its hard enough to sell as it is and ebay is to crazy with fees now days so i sell on here with fair delivered prices and in 20 plus years i have had no complaints or returned items!, if your interested in the card to prove i am a reasonable guy i will let the card go for( $150 delivered)and thats dirt cheap it will be worth double after tatis returns and kills it!!,he is coming back with a vengence this year so look for the padres to win the world series this year finally!!

In the middle of the longest run-on sentence in history you say "most are priced at around $300 asking price then go from there i saw an exact one like mine that sold for $175 plus $4.99 shipping tax and other fees so sold for about $290 total with fees and shipping."

So folks, he's saying if you buy at card for $175 + $5 shipping it comes out to $290. LMAO

In the middle of the longest run-on sentence in history you say "most are priced at around $300 asking price then go from there i saw an exact one like mine that sold for $175 plus $4.99 shipping tax and other fees so sold for about $290 total with fees and shipping."

So folks, he's saying if you buy at card for $175 + $5 shipping it comes out to $290. LM
oops i guess i messed up the math fees rate on ebay "it was sarcasm my friend because ebay fees are crazy",LOL