Autographers Use Bible Verse.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pistal did:

HardtofindSigs003-vi.jpg

auto5007-vi.jpg
auto5007-vi.jpg

new010-vi.jpg

Jason

Here are some that I have:

Blackledge.png

10.png

34.png Has a personal testimony on back of his custom card340001.png

1.png

And I received one from Mike Kingery with a verse on it.

Travis.

Frank Tanana did for me as well. I'm sure if you asked Al Worthington (baseball player from the 60's) to include a verse, he would be more than happy to. With my request he included a foldout sheet about the size of an index card titled, "God's Simple Plan for Salvation." He seems to be a religious guy, so asking for a bible verse on a card shouldn't be a problem with him. It's exactly like the one here, but mine is signed by him. Good luck with the project, very cool! :D :D

Here's who I have:
Stephen Drew
Bob Randall (currently asst baseball coach at Manhattan Christian College in Manhattan, KS)
Sid Bream
Frank Tanana
Greg Gagne

Bill Wegman does not include a bible verse with his auto but he does include a religous insert and I'm sure he would include a verse if asked.

This is a great idea.

Off the top of my head, I know that Charlie Ward did. I will check through the archives and see who else may have included one.

i can also add to the list,
juan pierre
bob randall
dave wickersham
and curtis duncan of football fame

but i agree with cw13 church letterhead would be a hint too. but you can also work it into your letter too, maybe a bible verse of your own at the end or even in the reason your writing to the via ttm too.

all depends on the tact and im sure more of them would do it if it werent possibly offensive to some nonbelivers too.

dave

Autographers use bible verses

I agree with oldmarine0311,when asking you must be careful not upset anyone.I serve as a hospital chaplain,I cannot let my faith interfer with the work.Besides people in need are not looking at your faith,just a friend.Also thats why I asked about those who have previously signed as such.:)

I don't have anyone new to add to the list but I have tried to request players that I'm pretty sure are Christians (Drabek, Brett Butler) add verses and they didn't do it. Has to do with volume of mail I suppose.

Frank Tanana signed multiple copies of 92 Triple Play for me with different verses.

And Major Applewhite added "God Bless" to his usual "Hook 'Em" inscription and personalized a card to my pastor after I told him he used Major as an example in one of his sermons.

Here are the ones I've accumulated TTM in 2010.

Buddy Groom (Praise The Lord)
BuddyGroom3.jpg

Brad Ziegler
BradZiegler.jpg

Justin Masterson
JustinMasterson.jpg

Scott Sullivan note - didn't put anything on cards, but ask him to
ScottSullivan.jpg

No pictures yet, sorry:
David Segui
Frank Tanana

Trade night