Autographs TTM/IP Trade Board?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

I asked the mod team for their opinions on creating a new forum for trading/selling TTM/IP autos. The majority of the mods feel that we should not create a new forum for TTM/IP autos at this time. I'm sorry your idea was not implemented, but I do thank you for the suggestion.

That's a shame. The TTM trade thread is so successfull on other trading forums. I have been so much more successfull on other trade groups cause of that. Unsure why the mods wouldn't want to make the site better *shrugs*

I will keep posting them on the trade forums then.

and I quote:

"It would be a disservice to the great members here to ignore quality suggestions."

And I quote:

"I'll raise the issue with the other mods and see what the group thinks."

I'm sorry the group decided to not create a new forum for TTM autos. I really am. I told you I would raise the issue and I did. I thought it was a good idea but the majority did not. Please let me know what you want me to do.

If we are going to pick on anyone let it be all except Tim, he was the one that at least took the time to respond. Sure it's hard to see the reasoning behind this but there must be some???

If we are going to pick on anyone let it be all except Tim, he was the one that at least took the time to respond. Sure it's hard to see the reasoning behind this but there must be some???

I wasn't picking on Tim... I was just stating that it would be a big disservice, but whatever... you can just close this... it's apparent it wasn't such a good idea afterall.

It was a good idea, I have NO IDEA why they chose not to do it. I've been really excited the last couple of day about this because I really felt it was going to happen. I was thinking back to my time as a mod and this seems like one of those idea we would have approved, but it has been some time now since my MODhood.

It was a good idea, I have NO IDEA why they chose not to do it. I've been really excited the last couple of day about this because I really felt it was going to happen. I was thinking back to my time as a mod and this seems like one of those idea we would have approved, but it has been some time now since my MODhood.

I was excited too... was hoping a board like this would bring more TTMers to the Bench. Oh well... didn't think it would be a huge task to do, but such is life... win some and you lose some :) And then there's my Pirates who lose more than their share :p

I know this thread is locked, and no one will get to respond, but I wanted to make sure everyone got a better reason why this was not implemented. Sorry for the delay, as I just saw this thread. Tim was in favor of it, so no need to get on him. If fingers need to be pointed, I will be more than happy to be the face for the mod team on voting this down. I personally feel that ttm autographs can be traded on a regular board. If someone does not like seeing it, they can look past it. No one is going to like every single trade post. I just did a quick count, and there is over 50, YES FIFTY, different forums on this site. In my opinion, that is too many. I do not feel that a new category should be created for every single niche of the hobby. Eventually, someone will want a numbered card forum, a rookie forum, a 1st baseman forum, etc. The line has to be drawn somewhere. It also creates a new forum for mods to monitor. So there you have it. That is why I voted against this suggestion. Its not that it was a bad suggestion, its just that I do not think it is needed. Even if you do not agree with it, this should atleast give you a reason for the decision. Keep suggesting things, we do listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.