Autos, Autos, and Rookies for trade. Updated site. Scans, too!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vlad's Impaler. Thanks for the look. Unfortunately, I didn't see anything I would trade those 2 for at this time. Thanks, Jen

I could use this one, check my site for trade or let me know what you'd sell it for:

Weeks, Jemile 08 Razor Signatures Baseball Draft Round 1 Rookie AUTO #178/199

Thanks,
Richard

Anything from me for any of these?

Freeman, Freddie 2006 Topps AFLAC All American High School Baseball Classic Rookie AUTO #AFLAC-FF
Rizzo, Anthony 10 Bowman Chrome Prospects Rookie AUTO #BCP101
Guerrero, Vladimir 95 Bowman's Best Rookie Refractor #2

Jen, that link keeps sending me back to this thread for some reason. Which card is it?

sorry. It's this one. I looked it up. It books $80.
http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&current=juliojonestoppsredauto.jpg

I don't know the value on the Freeman, but I paid $91 on Ebay for it. You don't see too many of the Aflac rookie autos, so I figured it was worth it if he turns out to be another Chipper Jones. Do you know what the Elite Ryan Mathews rookie books for? Is it numbered or anything? Jen

I do not know what the Aspirations Auto /49 books for (the one I have), but I know the base auto /199 books $50

It says the Apirations/49 books $120. Not sure what we can work out here. I know the Guerrero refractor books $150. Jen

Gwynn

Do you know what the Gwynn books? Also, I like your Kobe $20 rookie. Is it in nice shape? Jen