AUTOS for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Probably not a shocker but I'm interested in this one:
2000 Fleer Autographics ROBERTO ALOMAR AUTO #’ed 031/250 (Indians)

LMK if that works for you. I'm really excited for today.....my work is letting everyone wear Indians gear to the office and I'm actually going to the game tonight. Hopefully they can pull off a win against a really tough Rays team.

Probably not a shocker but I'm interested in this one:
2000 Fleer Autographics ROBERTO ALOMAR AUTO #’ed 031/250 (Indians)

LMK if that works for you. I'm really excited for today.....my work is letting everyone wear Indians gear to the office and I'm actually going to the game tonight. Hopefully they can pull off a win against a really tough Rays team.

Tom:

According to my Beckett Magazine both cards book for $40. So let's do the trade. You can post if you have time or I will do so later today.

As for today's game,......the whole season in one game. Anything can happen in one game. At least the Indians will be at home. I did not see Danny Salazar pitch at all, but they say he has a really good arm. It is awesome that you will be at the game. Enjoy it!

Luis

Could you please give me the names of the players on the three Bowman chrome cards? (.....sorry, but I can not see them). Thank you.

Luis

Jayson Aquino
Ronny Rodriguez
Jeruys Familia (refractor)

LMK if interested....

Thanks,
Ryan

Sorry for the delay, trade is posted. Thanks for another swap!

Oh, man.....sorry about the Indians. They did come a long ways from last year. Hope you enjoyed the game anyway.

Thanks for posting. Also, I may have a Lindor auto available for trade. Let me know if interested.

Luis

Oh, man.....sorry about the Indians. They did come a long ways from last year. Hope you enjoyed the game anyway.

Thanks for posting. Also, I may have a Lindor auto available for trade. Let me know if interested.

Luis

We definitely had a good time at the game. It felt like the 90's again downtown which was great....even for just one night! The organization is definitely heading in the right direction and regaining the trust of fans.

Which Lindor auto did you have? I'd be interested in any auto of him I don't have. LMK, thanks!

Tom

We definitely had a good time at the game. It felt like the 90's again downtown which was great....even for just one night! The organization is definitely heading in the right direction and regaining the trust of fans.

Which Lindor auto did you have? I'd be interested in any auto of him I don't have. LMK, thanks!

Tom

Tom:

The Lindor Auto I'm trading is the 2011 Bowman Sterling. I finally go a hold of one of his Bowman Chrome Autos (on card auto) and that's why I'm trading the Sterling (sticker auto).

Luis

Thanks for checking but I actually have that one already. The Bernie will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for another great addition to my collection. Take it easy!

Tom

Thanks for checking but I actually have that one already. The Bernie will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for another great addition to my collection. Take it easy!

Tom

No problem Tom. I'm mailing out your Alomar later today. I'll let you know if I pick up any other Indian Auto or Refractor.

Luis

Hi -

I can use these two. Let me know if there is anything of mine that interests you. Thanks!

Scobes

2002 Donruss Rookie Crusade #RC-35 JORGE PADILLA AUTO #’ed 170/475 (Phillies)
2007 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Star Materials #SM-MS MIKE SCHMIDT GU (Phillies)

Hi -

I can use these two. Let me know if there is anything of mine that interests you. Thanks!

Scobes

2002 Donruss Rookie Crusade #RC-35 JORGE PADILLA AUTO #’ed 170/475 (Phillies)
2007 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Star Materials #SM-MS MIKE SCHMIDT GU (Phillies)

Hi Scobes:

I can do the trade for these two

2011 Leaf Valiant Blue FS1 Felix Sterling (70/99) (CLE) ($12)
2003 Donruss Champions Autographs 49 Juan Cruz (126/250) (CHC) ($10)

Let me know, please. Thanks,

Luis