AUTOS for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luis,
Interested in this card
2013 Topps Museum Collection Autographs #DBU DYLAN BUNDY #’ed 060/399 (Orioles)
Do you know the bv? Not home right now but will try to get you a list of auto's tonight.
Thanks,
Trish

Luis,
Interested in this card
2013 Topps Museum Collection Autographs #DBU DYLAN BUNDY #’ed 060/399 (Orioles)
Do you know the bv? Not home right now but will try to get you a list of auto's tonight.
Thanks,
Trish

Hi Trish:

I have the most recent Beckett Magazine and it has this Bundy listed at $25. Hope you are able to find something I can use.

Luis

Luis,
Can you use any of the following for the Bundy auto?
2011 ITG Heroes & Prospects Country of Origin Gold Randall Delgado auto Only 10 made
2012 Topps Pro debut Alexi Amarista Auto
2013 Topps Chrome Redemption Paco Rodriguez Auto
2013 Bowman Platinum Gold Refractor Relic/Auto Redemption Familia
2013 Bowman Chrome Yeison Asencio Auto
2013 Heritage Minors Adalberto Mejia Auto
2013 Bowman Chrome Dorssys Paulino Auto
2013 Bowman Chrome Refractor Auto Ronny Rodriguez
2013 Topps Chasing History Carlos Santana Auto
2013 Gypsy Queen Familia Auto
2013 Topps Mini Wilin Rosario Auto
2013 Bowman Platinum Auto's
Orlando Calixte
Luis Mateo
Luis Mateo Green Refractor
2012 Prizm Julio Teheran Auto
2013 Bowman Chrome Daniel Corcino Auto
2013 Bowman Chrome Jayson Aquino Auto
2013 Pinnacle Omar Infante Auto
2013 Topps Pro Debut Auto's
Yeison Asencio
Alberto Tirado
Alex Colome
Thanks,
Trish

Luis,
Can you use any of the following for the Bundy auto?
2011 ITG Heroes & Prospects Country of Origin Gold Randall Delgado auto Only 10 made
2012 Topps Pro debut Alexi Amarista Auto
2013 Topps Chrome Redemption Paco Rodriguez Auto
2013 Bowman Platinum Gold Refractor Relic/Auto Redemption Familia
2013 Bowman Chrome Yeison Asencio Auto
2013 Heritage Minors Adalberto Mejia Auto
2013 Bowman Chrome Refractor Auto Ronny Rodriguez
2013 Topps Chasing History Carlos Santana Auto
2013 Gypsy Queen Familia Auto
2013 Topps Mini Wilin Rosario Auto
2013 Bowman Platinum Auto's
Orlando Calixte
Luis Mateo
Luis Mateo Green Refractor
2012 Prizm Julio Teheran Auto
2013 Bowman Chrome Jayson Aquino Auto
2013 Topps Pro Debut Auto's
Yeison Asencio
Alberto Tirado
Alex Colome
Thanks,
Trish

Trish:
Thank you for the list of autos. I am going to have to check my PC to see if I need any of those, as I don't recognize many of the names. Right of the bat, I think I might be able to use the Infante auto. I saw on another thread that you have some autos from newer products. Do you mind checking for me to see if you have a Sergio Romo auto (Prizm), Wandy Rodriguez auto (Prizm), Ozzie Guillen (Hometown Heroes), or Fernando Rodney (any)? I'm sorry I wish I had told you about those names before you went digging for Latino autos for me.

Thanks Trish,

Luis

I do have a Fernando Rodney 13 Topps Chasing History auto. I will be opening a jumbo case of Update tomorrow and friend will also be giving me some more stuff to add to our tradelist tomorrow so I might find some more then. Wandy Rodriguez sounds familiar to as having a auto of his but I would need to check.
Will get back to you tomorrow afternoon.
Trish

I do have a Fernando Rodney 13 Topps Chasing History auto. I will be opening a jumbo case of Update tomorrow and friend will also be giving me some more stuff to add to our tradelist tomorrow so I might find some more then. Wandy Rodriguez sounds familiar to as having a auto of his but I would need to check.
Will get back to you tomorrow afternoon.
Trish

OK Trish, thanks for doing all this "leg work" for me. I'll wait to see if you are able to find something I can really use. I am pulling the Bundy from my trade list since it looks like we will be able to make trade one way or another. No rush at all. PLMK what you find. Thank you again,

Luis

Luis,
Sorry no cards of the players you mentioned except the Rodney Chasing History Auto.
PLMK what you might be interested in for the Bundy and hopefully we can work something out.
Thanks,
Trish

Luis,
Sorry no cards of the players you mentioned except the Rodney Chasing History Auto.
PLMK what you might be interested in for the Bundy and hopefully we can work something out.
Thanks,
Trish

Trish:
Congrats on the Puig Topps auto. My advice is to sell it now that he is hot. As for the autos, I could use any of these

I am going to pass on the Rodney for now. If you have access to their BVs plmk so I can match them up against the Bundy.Thanks.

Luis

Luis,
Thanks I listed the Puig on Ebay this evening.
2013 Bowman Chrome Dorssys Paulino Auto $12
2013 Bowman Chrome Daniel Corcino Auto $8
2013 Pinnacle Omar Infante Auto $8

Luis,
Thanks I listed the Puig on Ebay this evening.
2013 Bowman Chrome Dorssys Paulino Auto $12
2013 Bowman Chrome Daniel Corcino Auto $8
2013 Pinnacle Omar Infante Auto $8

Trish:

Could I offer you a couple of Orioles Refractors to make up the $3 difference, so I can get all three autos from you?