WTT AUTOS & GU For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anything for the Pujols?
Also have this:
Hi Mike:

I want to get $200 on Sale Value for the Pujols. I like the Pudge and the Edgar, but they don’t get to the value I want. If you are willing to go to my asked value I will look through your bucket ant try to find something else to add. Let me know. Thanks.

Plus its getting harder and harder to get auto's for my sat contest! So I you have any in the $75.00 to $100.00. Let me know next week and I'll see if I could use one! Best regards, David

I could use the 2022 Topps Number Medallion of Gerrit Cole Yankees in trade!
Plus its getting harder and harder to get auto's for my sat contest! So I you have any in the $75.00 to $100.00. Let me know next week and I'll see if I could use one! Best regards, David
Yes, let’s do Molina for Cole trade.

Let me see what I can do to help you out. Some of my more expensive autos are being negotiated in trades right now.

On a good note for me: a new Card Shop is opening soon next to the Post Office where I go to mail out my trades. Looking forward to its opening. Hopefully I will be able to find good deals there.

ivan rodriguez '19 clearly authentic auto/25 bv$80
altuve '19 heritage real ones auto bv $50
juan gonzalez '17 triple threads unity jumbo relic emerald auto/50 bv $25
delgado '08 stadium club beam team auto bv$15
for
david ortiz '98 bowman certified blue auto bv $150

Yes, let’s do Molina for Cole trade.

Let me see what I can do to help you out. Some of my more expensive autos are being negotiated in trades right now.

On a good note for me: a new Card Shop is opening soon next to the Post Office where I go to mail out my trades. Looking forward to its opening. Hopefully I will be able to find good deals there.
How perfect! A card shop right next to the post office! That would be a dream come true, super convenient!!

sportscardalbum is pretty up to date ,give or take a few

I'm not interested in the Altuve or Delgado. I would add the Gonzalez if more value is needed. I like the encapsulated Correa auto and the Clemente GU. My Flicker is up to date also.