WTT AUTOS & GU For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I looked in your Flicker albums and could use the Yadier Molina relic and the Baez relic but those are not enough to trade for the Cabrera autograph. I’m sorry.
Oh, my Flickr is a Work In Progress. Would you want a 2021 Bowman Chrome Purple /250 Lindor as well? 3 for 1

Hi Derek:
Yes, depending on what you may need for it. I thought those ceramic cards came with a stand ??
I picked it up at a show last weekend. I asked the dealer what he knew about it but he had no answers.
I have interest in these 2:
2003 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites Archives Autographs #GB GEORGE BELL (Blue Jays)
2004 UD Legends Timeless Teams Autographs #194 MANNY TRILLO 1980 (Phillies)

I picked it up at a show last weekend. I asked the dealer what he knew about it but he had no answers.
I have interest in these 2:
2003 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites Archives Autographs #GB GEORGE BELL (Blue Jays)
2004 UD Legends Timeless Teams Autographs #194 MANNY TRILLO 1980 (Phillies)
If you can add the 2019 GQ Yadier Molina green you have a deal.

Have a couple autos in my threads, but I just opened a 2018 Gypsy Queen and got a Jose Berrios Auto. Interested?
Checked your threads. Lots of nice cards but nothing of the players I collect (players from PR). I can use the Berrios. Let me know what you may need for it. Thanks.