Autos, GUs, and 1/1s Lets make some deals-the box is full!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rick,
lets try for that lamb, etc. again. i went over your entire site and saw these i can use:

2013 Topps Chrome Purple refractor Miguel Cabrera #100
2010 Topps Chrome Justin Verlander xfractor #134
2005 Zenith Justin Verlander RC Silver Artist Proof #213
2005 Zenith Justin Verlander retail Z-GOLD #213

The 2 Verlanders have rather pricey bvs. 2005 Zenith hasn't been listed recently in the catalog but the most recent bvs I have are as follows:

2005 Zenith Justin Verlander RC Silver Artist Proof #213 $10 x 4 = $40
2005 Zenith Justin Verlander retail Z-GOLD #213 $10 x 8 - $80

I will look through your lists shortly.
Rick

I am interested in the these. Please check my bucket to see if we can come up with a deal. Thanks!

2012 Panini Joe DiMaggio Measures of Greatness GU Jersey with faint stripe and BUTTON HOLE!! #7 #'d 52/99
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Giancarlo Stanton #FSRB-GS gu LAUNDRY TAG (black and gray with "XL")

Interested in trading for
2000 Pacific Invincible Tom Glavine GU Jersey #2 #'d 0293/1000
I have for trade a Cal Ripken
95 Classic MLB Prepaid Phone Promo $10 card
Jack

A lot of great items in your bucket. Trying to come up with something that is fair for both sides. Thanks for the look!
Rick

I am interested in the these. Please check my bucket to see if we can come up with a deal. Thanks!

2012 Panini Joe DiMaggio Measures of Greatness GU Jersey with faint stripe and BUTTON HOLE!! #7 #'d 52/99
2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Giancarlo Stanton #FSRB-GS gu LAUNDRY TAG (black and gray with "XL")

Lets go for with your offer. Not sure on a bv of either card but would rather see the Glavine in your collection than mine. Feel free to post.
Rick

Interested in trading for
2000 Pacific Invincible Tom Glavine GU Jersey #2 #'d 0293/1000
I have for trade a Cal Ripken
95 Classic MLB Prepaid Phone Promo $10 card
Jack