Awesome auto day!!! 5/24/2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I got a mixture of TTMs & trades in today...definitely a nice way to start off the week...hopefully it continues through my bday @ the Zephyrs/Redhawks on Saturday!

Todd Zeile - trade on SCN
hpqscan0001-8.jpg

Tommy Boggs - trade w/ Spiff
hpqscan0006-5.jpg

Casey Kotchman - trade w/ wmhc28413
hpqscan0003-4.jpg

Bobby Bonilla - free card from wmhc28413, thanks!!! :D
hpqscan0002-5.jpg

Natalya Neidhart - 1/1 (14 days)
6617 Marina Pointe Village Court #305
Tampa, FL 33635
hpqscan0004.jpg

Sam Cassell - 1/1 (152 days)
c/o Washington Wizards
601 F. St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20071
hpqscan0005-2.jpg

great stuff man congrats!!! im glad the cards made it to you ok.. and that was fast i just sent them out saturday..

Yeah, speedy mail! I will try to get the Brognas done on Friday night, gonna try to hit the MS Braves when they're in town. I will shoot ya a PM and keep ya updated. Thanks! :)

i did not go this weekend. i went to games on monday(angels) and wednesday(balt) but not early enough to graph....good luck this weekend, i see your namesake (Andrew Miller) is with their double A team, the Jacksonville Suns...but OKC has some good ones to get(Schep, Beltre,Ogando,Salty,KDavis,Boggs,Strop,Moreland)...and hopefully Logan Morrison will be back in NO with the Zephs by the weekend...He is highly touted

I am still looking for a base Brognas in a Braves uni rangers but it sounds like I am out of time

Congrats on the autos!

I will be going to a couple of games so keep looking and lmk if you're able to find anything :) Also, you had a Neftali Feliz base card in your bucket I was interested in...would you sell it by chance, or just send 1 Borgna and I will take that Feliz instead of another Brogna?

I will be going to a couple of games so keep looking and lmk if you're able to find anything :) Also, you had a Neftali Feliz base card in your bucket I was interested in...would you sell it by chance, or just send 1 Borgna and I will take that Feliz instead of another Brogna?

If you can help me get Brogna's auto on a clean base card with him in a Braves uni the Feliz is yours buddy