Awesome auto day!!! 5/24/2010

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
I got a mixture of TTMs & trades in today...definitely a nice way to start off the week...hopefully it continues through my bday @ the Zephyrs/Redhawks on Saturday!

Todd Zeile - trade on SCN

Tommy Boggs - trade w/ Spiff

Casey Kotchman - trade w/ wmhc28413

Bobby Bonilla - free card from wmhc28413, thanks!!! :D

Natalya Neidhart - 1/1 (14 days)
6617 Marina Pointe Village Court #305
Tampa, FL 33635

Sam Cassell - 1/1 (152 days)
c/o Washington Wizards
601 F. St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20071

wmhc28413

5.00 star(s)
great stuff man congrats!!! im glad the cards made it to you ok.. and that was fast i just sent them out saturday..

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Yeah, speedy mail! I will try to get the Brognas done on Friday night, gonna try to hit the MS Braves when they're in town. I will shoot ya a PM and keep ya updated. Thanks! :)

CW13

5.00 star(s)
i did not go this weekend. i went to games on monday(angels) and wednesday(balt) but not early enough to graph....good luck this weekend, i see your namesake (Andrew Miller) is with their double A team, the Jacksonville Suns...but OKC has some good ones to get(Schep, Beltre,Ogando,Salty,KDavis,Boggs,Strop,Moreland)...and hopefully Logan Morrison will be back in NO with the Zephs by the weekend...He is highly touted

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
I will be going to a couple of games so keep looking and lmk if you're able to find anything :) Also, you had a Neftali Feliz base card in your bucket I was interested in...would you sell it by chance, or just send 1 Borgna and I will take that Feliz instead of another Brogna?

cardboard_fan

5.00 star(s)
I will be going to a couple of games so keep looking and lmk if you're able to find anything :) Also, you had a Neftali Feliz base card in your bucket I was interested in...would you sell it by chance, or just send 1 Borgna and I will take that Feliz instead of another Brogna?

If you can help me get Brogna's auto on a clean base card with him in a Braves uni the Feliz is yours buddy