Awesome ST day.... HOF on ROMLB !!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hatesgoats

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
My wife and I went to the Mets ST camp today. It was great to hear the crack of the bat again !
She got Chris Young and I got Tobi Stoner and Josh Thole...

metst%20001.jpg

I saw a buddy who told me that I needed to get this one guy or I would never forgive myself.

It took an hour and a half

Well it was worth the wait... I got Sandy Koufax on a ROMLB
metsst%20011.JPG

Got pictures with MrKoufax and Mr Collins the Mets new manager... Gotta figure out how to post all these different formats

Last edited:
He was so nice today.... he signed alot of autos. Everyone was calm and so was he. I got a nice picture with him as well. Do you know he completed
137 games !!!! unbelievable. That's why they called him the man with the golden arm.

Congrats
Nice pic ups
Job well done
Great looking Kouax auto. I saw him pitch a couple of times in Pgh Had his auto when i wqasyounger. Thanks for sharing .Will be waiting for the picture
Later
Chief

Of course that was the day that I flew in to Florida and missed Koufax's annual appearance at camp! :(

Congrats for you. I'm sure all the fat slob dealers were salivating and trying to double dip.

Actually no one did double dip. One guy tried but mr. Koufax recognized him. He did not get a second one. About 25 people waited an hour and a half for him to finish a session on the back lot with the pitchers , rather than take a golf cart back he walked and was very gracious in signing all autographs for the people waiting there.