back, and with a vengeance... Great IP day 6/29 LINK ADDED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kingsfaninri

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Today I was able to go and see the PGA/LPGA CVS Charity Classic golf tournament at the RI Country Club. Managed to get 'graphs from 8 of the 20 players....

Here is a link to my golf TTM Bucket page. I also recently added the Hale Irwin, Billy Casper and Stewart Cink via TTM...
http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/kingsfaninri/Personal Collection NOT AVAILABLE/TTMs/golf/

All 2/2

Nick Price
Davis Love III
Boo Weekley
Ricky Fowler
Hunter Mahan

and now for the ladies...

Angela Stanford
Suzann Pettersen and
Morgan Pressel

It was a fun (albeit hot) day.

Scans will follow, along with a return I got a week and a half ago that will make you say "You Cannot be Serious!" :)

Last edited:
Today I was able to go and see the PGA/LPGA CVS Charity Classic golf tournament at the RI Country Club. Managed to get 'graphs from 8 of the 20 players....

All 2/2

Nick Price
Davis Love III
Boo Weekley
Ricky Fowler
Hunter Mahan

and now for the ladies...

Angela Stanford
Suzann Pettersen and
Morgan Pressel Sure is a hot golfer

It was a fun (albeit hot) day.

Scans will follow, along with a return I got a week and a half ago that will make you say "You Cannot be Serious!" :)

Hey kingsfaninri
I didnt see you there I was a Marshall for three days there. Make sure you bring all the cards to get signed in the Big Golf Tournament in July
Later
Chieftazmisty