Bad Ebay Seller advice needed!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cornwellfamily

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Bought a 2021 Topps Black Chrome Frank Thomas for a great price. I pay with paypal, seller posts a tracking number. He then messages me and says hes heading out for vacation he will refund me or i can wait, will mail in a week. I said i will wait. I message him a week later and he says just got back but will mail in morning. Cool! I check the tracking number 3 days later, still hasnt been given to post office. Its now 2 weeks and i have messaged him several times, no reply. Got ebay involved now. Im sure i can get a refund but am pissed because i got such a good price. What can i do to the seller ? Can he relist it to get a higher price? Any help would be appreciated

All you really can do is ask for the refund if the seller won't send the card. Ebay may put a mark on their account, or something like that, but I don't think it really does anything. Once you get your refund or card, add him to your blocked sellers list, so you don't have to deal with them again.

Billy