Bad Ebay Seller advice needed!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cornwellfamily

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Bought a 2021 Topps Black Chrome Frank Thomas for a great price. I pay with paypal, seller posts a tracking number. He then messages me and says hes heading out for vacation he will refund me or i can wait, will mail in a week. I said i will wait. I message him a week later and he says just got back but will mail in morning. Cool! I check the tracking number 3 days later, still hasnt been given to post office. Its now 2 weeks and i have messaged him several times, no reply. Got ebay involved now. Im sure i can get a refund but am pissed because i got such a good price. What can i do to the seller ? Can he relist it to get a higher price? Any help would be appreciated

All you really can do is ask for the refund if the seller won't send the card. Ebay may put a mark on their account, or something like that, but I don't think it really does anything. Once you get your refund or card, add him to your blocked sellers list, so you don't have to deal with them again.

Billy

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online