Baseball Team Collectors?

PogoCards

5.00 star(s)
I was not certain where to post this, but thought it might work here. I have been thinking a lot about trying to trade my base cards to other collectors for Yankee base (possibly Royals, Dodgers, Cardinals, as well) and I did not know if there was a place on the site that lists which traders collect which teams. Right now all of my base is sorted by player, so it might take awhile to list what I have available, but I would like to make several trades over time, as I am able to list what I have available. My main interest is to get cards of players that I want to use for TTM purposes, so I will also certainly be interested in non-Yankees as well. I wanted to see what other traders thought about team trades and how others have done it. I have a large selection of base that I could certainly trade. LMK your thoughts. Also, by the way, I have a decent amount of 1995 Donruss Top of the Order cards, that I have sorted by team, if anyone is interested in a small team trade. LMK, what team you are interested in and I can list who I have available from the set. I will likely not be able to fill the entire team subset for most, as that set came with Rare and Uncommon cards.

Barry Urbanek - PogoCards

Tony Kozelichki (Cubs)
Konel07 (Rangers and Red Sox)
trammellfan (Tigers)

Last edited:

Tony Kozelichki

5.00 star(s)
Cubs wanted

I will gladly sned you everything I have of Yanks, Dodgers and Royals, and possibly a limited number of Cardinals, dating to late 70's, if you have Chicago Cubs to return.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Thanks, Tony

PogoCards

5.00 star(s)
Tony Kozelichki and Konel07, I think what I will do is list what I have of different players and what teams I have cards of and let you know from time to time, setting aside for you the cards that you want and then we can make a bigger deal, or several smaller deals, as I get through my cards.

PogoCards

5.00 star(s)
Sounds good. I will keep you in mind for Tigers. Most of my cards are going to be mainly from 2000 back. Don't have much newer product, other than the sets that I actually collect.

I would trade Yankees, Dodgers, Royals & Cardinals for Tigers 1 for 1. I have 2000 & up.
Lmk Thanks, Doug

Konel07

4.90 star(s)
Tony Kozelichki and Konel07, I think what I will do is list what I have of different players and what teams I have cards of and let you know from time to time, setting aside for you the cards that you want and then we can make a bigger deal, or several smaller deals, as I get through my cards.

sounds good
lmk
Chris

trammellfan

5.00 star(s)
Sounds good. I will keep you in mind for Tigers. Most of my cards are going to be mainly from 2000 back. Don't have much newer product, other than the sets that I actually collect.

Thats fine. I am interested in any Tigers. I also have a ton of those teams from pre 2000 also but no one usually wants them.
Thanks, Doug