Baseball Team Collectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PogoCards

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I was not certain where to post this, but thought it might work here. I have been thinking a lot about trying to trade my base cards to other collectors for Yankee base (possibly Royals, Dodgers, Cardinals, as well) and I did not know if there was a place on the site that lists which traders collect which teams. Right now all of my base is sorted by player, so it might take awhile to list what I have available, but I would like to make several trades over time, as I am able to list what I have available. My main interest is to get cards of players that I want to use for TTM purposes, so I will also certainly be interested in non-Yankees as well. I wanted to see what other traders thought about team trades and how others have done it. I have a large selection of base that I could certainly trade. LMK your thoughts. Also, by the way, I have a decent amount of 1995 Donruss Top of the Order cards, that I have sorted by team, if anyone is interested in a small team trade. LMK, what team you are interested in and I can list who I have available from the set. I will likely not be able to fill the entire team subset for most, as that set came with Rare and Uncommon cards.

Barry Urbanek - PogoCards

Tony Kozelichki (Cubs)
Konel07 (Rangers and Red Sox)
trammellfan (Tigers)

Last edited:
Cubs wanted

I will gladly sned you everything I have of Yanks, Dodgers and Royals, and possibly a limited number of Cardinals, dating to late 70's, if you have Chicago Cubs to return.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Thanks, Tony

Tony Kozelichki and Konel07, I think what I will do is list what I have of different players and what teams I have cards of and let you know from time to time, setting aside for you the cards that you want and then we can make a bigger deal, or several smaller deals, as I get through my cards.

Sounds good. I will keep you in mind for Tigers. Most of my cards are going to be mainly from 2000 back. Don't have much newer product, other than the sets that I actually collect.

I would trade Yankees, Dodgers, Royals & Cardinals for Tigers 1 for 1. I have 2000 & up.
Lmk Thanks, Doug

Tony Kozelichki and Konel07, I think what I will do is list what I have of different players and what teams I have cards of and let you know from time to time, setting aside for you the cards that you want and then we can make a bigger deal, or several smaller deals, as I get through my cards.

sounds good
lmk
Chris

Sounds good. I will keep you in mind for Tigers. Most of my cards are going to be mainly from 2000 back. Don't have much newer product, other than the sets that I actually collect.

Thats fine. I am interested in any Tigers. I also have a ton of those teams from pre 2000 also but no one usually wants them.
Thanks, Doug