BayBears/Diamond Jaxx IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
We went to the BayBears vs. Diamond Jaxx game last night because I saw that former Texas Rangers Wes Littleton & Andy Fox were both with the team now. I did pretty well and got everyone I was trying for, except for the Diamond Jaxx manager Tim Laker, who kept looking over at us (only two people) and wouldn't come over to sign for us - and Turner Ward said he was running late for his son's game, but he would sign for me next game for sure. Here is what I was able to come away with last night..

Wes Littleton - 14/14
Dustin Ackley - 3/3
Andy Fox - 7/7
Rico Brogna - 5/5 ('93 Rookie is FT)
Guillermo Quiroz - 1/1
Cyle Hankerd - 1/1
Bryan Byrne - 1/1

hpqscan0009-2.jpg
hpqscan0010-1.jpg
hpqscan0014.jpg
hpqscan0015.jpg
hpqscan0012.jpg
EasterBayBears012.jpg

hpqscan0001-2.jpg
hpqscan0003-2.jpg
hpqscan0002-3.jpg
hpqscan0008-2.jpg
hpqscan0005-1.jpg
hpqscan0007-2.jpg
hpqscan0006-1.jpg
hpqscan0004-2.jpg

Last edited:
He was awesome and signed everything I had. One of the customs is for you whenever we get our next deal together I will put it in with it.

yep cant go down 3-1...colbyashi rebounded from a shaky start to pitch pretty solid for texas..went to uta today and saw choice hit one about 425 ft straight down the lf line. it hit the middle of the road and rolled across the street. i was the only one that went to get the ball and then i gave it to him afterwards. he tied the UTA career home runs record with that one today...pretty cool.

anyway go mavs...the Jason's need good games tonight...well everyone for that matter...:)