BayBears/Lookouts IP - 5/19/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Went to the BayBears vs. Lookouts game last night. I got there as it was starting so I didn't get to graph before which slowed me down a little bit. I also didn't know that in a minor league double header they only play 7 innings and not a full 9. I think I did decent even though I had to do most of the work after. I got the BayBears as they were leaving the field and got Danny Darwin as he was getting on the bus after the game. He seemed like he was in a bad mood, but I would be too after losing both games, haha. Not a bad night though...

Bryan Shaw - 2/2 (1 for mort)
hpqscan0001-7.jpg

Turner Ward - 8/8 (3 for McGillicutty) - still working on the others
hpqscan0004-3.jpg

Danny Darwin - 4/4 (2 for thehalk)
hpqscan0003-2.jpg

Wade Vadakin - 1/1
hpqscan0002-4.jpg

Wade is one of the BayBears bayboys...he has a really bad case of diabetes and something else that I'm not sure about. It's sad watching him walk around the field like he does, but he's a clown at the same time so I know he is out there having a good time. He was loving all the auto requests last night so I figured I would get him to sign my set card for me.

Those are some great pickups and the last one is priceless. Anytime you make someone smile, you can't put a value on that! Congrats, Pat

great pick ups congrats!!! that vadakin is priceless im sure you made his day for asking for his auto which is very cool...

He signs dups too...the only reason I didn't give them all to him last night was because he was getting ready to head out and get on the bus. Was good to meet him though.

Darwin is a very cool guy. Congrats on those nice pick ups, Andrew!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.