Be Aware of the Changes at COMC - Started January 1st

GotMelky

5.00 star(s)
Most of the changes effect sellers but there is also a 15% buyer's premium added to your purchase if you are a cart buyer without a COMC account.

Here is the blog post from a while back:
https://blog.comc.com/2018/11/09/huge-announcement/

There is a lot to digest there - I'm holding back judgement until we complete the first month under the new structures but not favoring it much based on my old business model at this point.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Login to my Comc account and bloom........up pop the new agreement which I read and agreed to.....Best regards, David

GotMelky

5.00 star(s)
Making sure everyone is aware of the changes to service and all that. Not very excited by a number of the changes from a selling standpoint - the new stuff should benefit COMC buyers to some degree.

Jaybo374

5.00 star(s)
I was wondering when they would take a cut from each sale. For the past year, I’ve been on a small scale flipping cards there to purchase cards for my PC. Whereas previously they charged nothing to the seller who flips, now there is a 5% fee.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Appears the site is having problems......just send an email to comc......tried to click on several cards so that I could put them in my cart and nothing happen. Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Still not working correctly.....Had to click on all......and then remove the higher price cards from my cart.....Manual had to remove them.....pain...Best regards, David