Beckett Online?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SevensGotAGun

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Is beckett online acting up today on anyone else or is it my slow connection? I can get it to pull up the first screen but not actually go to the prices. Any input from others would be appreciated. They are really frustrating me.

Thanks in Advance
Shawn

I just tried looking up a price. It took about 60 seconds, but it did find some results.

It worked very slowly for me just now, but it did work. I hope they upgrade their servers soon, as they claim to be working on.

Frank

thanks u2 Im operating on a slow connection that when they went beta a few years ago went cookoo anyways. Its always slow but if you are having trouble Im sure its not on my end.
Thanks for the help
Shawn

one thing i HATE about Beckett is that after i go to Beckett.com and wait and wait and wait for it to pull up, I get a page that says "click here to go to Beckett.com"....***??????

I don't have the OPG so I couldn't tell you anything about that, but the website itself is working fine for me. Its always been a bit slow, but nothing out of the ordinary for me.