Beckett OPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97honda

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I had a question about the OPG on Beckett. I almost bought a subscription but then was wondering what the points were associated with the purchase of guides. Are they to check card prices or just useless or what?

The points are for buying pricing subscriptions for a card, set, player or sport. On the top on your beckett page by your mailbox, click the toolbox options. They might be useless, ive never used any so far. MY points page says desopit +500 on one line then withdrawal -500 on the next line. I should have 4500 points since they took the payment off my CC but it says 0 points currently. I tried copy/pasting it but only the negatives showed up?

Purchased pricing for Baseball Withdrawal -2550 12/1/2009 3:37:51 PM
Purchase of 2550 points using CC ending in XXXX Deposit +2550 12/1/2009 3:37:51 PM

Auto renewal subscription payment. Withdrawal -500 10/4/2009 12:26:02 AM
Purchase of 500 points using CC ending in XXXX Deposit +500 10/4/2009 12:26:02 AM

Auto renewal subscription payment. Withdrawal -500 9/4/2009 12:25:03 AM
Purchase of 500 points using CC ending in XXXX Deposit +500 9/4/2009 12:25:03 AM

Auto renewal subscription payment. Withdrawal -500 8/4/2009 12:24:07 AM
Purchase of 500 points using CC ending in XXXX Deposit +500 8/4/2009 12:24:06 AM

Purchased pricing for Baseball Withdrawal -500 7/4/2009 12:23:59 AM
Purchase of 500 points using CC ending in XXXX Deposit +500 7/4/2009 12:23:59 AM

According to what you just pasted, you shouldn't have any points as they were all spent immediately as they were purchased.

Purchased on what is the question? :) They charged my CC each time & i have never used any.

Technically.. With your CC you bought points.. The points then go to the subscription.. I believe you have the option to just buy points and use them on whatever subscription you would like..

Oh, i thought you earned points with every purchase, then one could save them up to get a free subscription. I dont use beckett othen then for pricing (quicker then looking it up in book when the site is actually working).

Yes. You can purchase "points" and use them for individual pricing, or for sport pricing or set pricing. When you buy a monthly or yearly subscription (or whatever) you are buying points, which are then used immediately for that month's pricing.

Ok I bought the subscription but now have no idea how to load my collection onto the organize area. Can anyone PM me a tutorial or some help on this?

Question about Beckett price guide:
if i purchase the online price guide for one month, say starting today, will i get the full month (that is, will i get the pricing from 1/18 thru 2/18) or only until the end of January?
thanks

Question about Beckett price guide:
if i purchase the online price guide for one month, say starting today, will i get the full month (that is, will i get the pricing from 1/18 thru 2/18) or only until the end of January?
thanks

You'd get the a full month's worth, ie. 1/18 thru 2/18. One thing to also consider-if you only want one month to check it out, click on the green dollar sign in the upper-left of the screen, and turn off the auto-renewal option. You can turn it back on any time during the month of subscription, if you choose, too.

Last edited:
When I try to go to the search cards by set/player I can't add them to my collections. I already have a few collections listed and some cards loaded but it just doensn't seem to allow it.

on main type player name... example "Tim Lincecum" then once it brings you to page.. it is easier if you use "list view" then click players name.. then you should see the player page.. on right side it will say "Add Tim Lincecum to organize" and have a "orange plus sign".. then you can add to whatever collection you want etc...
Once you start playing with it you will get used to it!

Christopher

Do I have to click on every card individually or is there a way to pick a bunch at a time?

Do I have to click on every card individually or is there a way to pick a bunch at a time?

Add all the cards the player has or you can organize by game used or auto etc...... then go down the list and mark quantity for each you have...

If you watch the videos on the site it will show you exactly how to do it!

Christopher

I couldn't find the videos, I followed the link you gave but only found the FAQ .

Man, this is the first time I have tried t use Beckett since like 2007 and it is frustrating.

Maybe it just isn't worth it to have to add 128 cards/page and over 13k total items listed for Griffey.

Last edited:
I couldn't find the videos, I followed the link you gave but only found the FAQ .

Man, this is the first time I have tried t use Beckett since like 2007 and it is frustrating.

http://beta.beckett.com/Content/Hel...nize/adding_an_item_to_organize.swf#VideoView

http://beta.beckett.com/Content/Hel...nize/adding_an_item_to_organize.swf#VideoView

http://beta.beckett.com/Content/Hel...ection/deleting_from_collection.swf#VideoView

No worries... it took me a while to get used to it too.. and I still hate it and I know how to use the site!! lol

You'd get the a full month's worth, ie. 1/18 thru 2/18. One thing to also consider-if you only want one month to check it out, click on the green dollar sign in the upper-left of the screen, and turn off the auto-renewal option. You can turn it back on any time during the month of subscription, if you choose, too.

>>Great!....thanks for the info.