Bench 1.0 Draft Board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I will take
2010-11 Panini Prestige -- Playmakers -- Lebron James #16 $15.00

started off strong & ended day 1 tied w/ 3 others for 2nd... but fell apart day 2, ended in 15th place or so. the presure got to me

just got back and realized im holding up the show...i will take this for my pick...will update in a few...

2021 Topps Gallery Rookie Autographs #RA-TH Tanner Houck RC (Red Sox) ($20)

@ILLRIMESAYA you are up next

Wow, this just goes to show you that one man’s trash is another’s treasure!

I would have thought all of my cards would have been among the bottom cards taken, but 3 or the first 24 were mine….maybe I should refocus what I collect, lol!

2 of mine picked so far. there should be an award for the best average (or maybe median) draft position of the 5 cards you contributed.

Wow, this just goes to show you that one man’s trash is another’s treasure!

I would have thought all of my cards would have been among the bottom cards taken, but 3 or the first 24 were mine….maybe I should refocus what I collect, lol!
4 of my 5 are gone. Lots of great stuff left though!!

2 of mine picked so far. there should be an award for the best average (or maybe median) draft position of the 5 cards you contributed.

there is another version of this where we vote on the contributed cards before we start drafting, and then the pick position is based on who sent in the most wanted cards, but no snake draft of that one

4 of my 5 are gone. Lots of great stuff left though!!
No doubt, I was just stating how I was amazed that people liked these cards when they just didn’t fit in my collection. I am sure people say the same thing about the cards I am taking though, why would he want that! Lol

there is another version of this where we vote on the contributed cards before we start drafting, and then the pick position is based on who sent in the most wanted cards, but no snake draft of that one
That’s interesting, that pushes people to submit higher cards than they normally would, but it punishes someone who may be giving the best cards they have but just can’t compete.

I’m down for giving that a try though!

That’s interesting, that pushes people to submit higher cards than they normally would, but it punishes someone who may be giving the best cards they have but just can’t compete.

I’m down for giving that a try though!

Agreed, or you send in what you can, and you still get a shot at all the cards submitted, you just are not first in line...