Bench 1.0 Draft Board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Is 11:00 PM cut off for drafts?
I also told you not to worry about being last pick, so far you have gotten two pretty solid cards! That Franco Absolute is nice, and could end up being a huge card if he comes back like everyone expects him to….as long as he doesn’t pull a Tatis that is.

That card was in my top ten in this draft.

Good morning all...updating before work...may be able to jump on and update during the day but may be the end of the day depending how busy things get...

and...drum roll please...

With the 32th pick in the 2022 Bench 1.0 draft NEPatriotsFan selects...

2021 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor #151 Bobby Dalbec RC (Red Sox) ($20)

@christopher.galle is on the clock starting at 8 AM EST

Now that we are into this, and the draft order has been set other than trades, I feel I can say this now.

As a thank you for putting this on, and doing all the work, (I know how thankless this can be to do) I want to give a small appreciation.

I am donating spot 52 to @katester44 and spot 53 to @NEPatriotsFan. Do with them as you guys want, draft a card at that spot for yourself, draft a card for your friends, pass it on to someone else, they are yours to do what you want with.

I would prefer you guys keep a card for yourself, but you can do what you want with them.

Just hopping back on after a busy weekend -- I appreciate this offer, but I don't want to select a card that someone else may want or need for their collection. I will pass on the selection until pick #65, whichever card remains unselected will be deemed Mr. Irrelevant and I will hang on to that one. And again, thank you for the offer.

I agreed to moderate this draft because I believed that nepatriots had a good idea that could help build interest in The Bench, and so far, that seems to be the case. I like the direction that this is headed (knock on wood) and think it could be a nice addition going forward in terms of repeatability.

Just hopping back on after a busy weekend -- I appreciate this offer, but I don't want to select a card that someone else may want or need for their collection. I will pass on the selection until pick #65, whichever card remains unselected will be deemed Mr. Irrelevant and I will hang on to that one. And again, thank you for the offer.

I agreed to moderate this draft because I believed that nepatriots had a good idea that could help build interest in The Bench, and so far, that seems to be the case. I like the direction that this is headed (knock on wood) and think it could be a nice addition going forward in terms of repeatability.
Ok...I have moved you to last pick thank you

I am definitely in for another one of these soon, thanks for making this happen! I like the idea of themes - parallels, inserts, sports, etc. Just happy that people are finding things they're interested in, while getting rid of cards they don't want.

With my pick, I will go with...
2021 Spectra Sherten Apostel RPA #152 $30

@Rabs - You're up next!

That sounds completely fair, and I endorse it!

…..you are still getting a card though!

My next picks are these.
2022 Topps Heritage Wander Franco 347 (RC) $20
2022 Donruss Matt Manning R88S-MM gold /25 (sticker rookie auto) $20

With pick #41 in this first of hopefully many Bench drafts. I select:

2017 Topps Museum collection Wil Myers dual relic autograph copper /50