Bench 1.0 Draft Board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

As an FYI -- I will be out of pocket until about 2pm tomorrow. Things seem to be running pretty smoothly right now, if anything comes up, message me and I will take a look as soon as I am able to. thanks.
only thing I can think of is if you have any lists from any participant...wouldnt want to pass by someone we have a list for...I am out tomorrow til mid to late afternoon...hitting a couple local card shows

Now that we are into this, and the draft order has been set other than trades, I feel I can say this now.

As a thank you for putting this on, and doing all the work, (I know how thankless this can be to do) I want to give a small appreciation.

I am donating spot 52 to @katester44 and spot 53 to @NEPatriotsFan. Do with them as you guys want, draft a card at that spot for yourself, draft a card for your friends, pass it on to someone else, they are yours to do what you want with.

I would prefer you guys keep a card for yourself, but you can do what you want with them.

Now that we are into this, and the draft order has been set other than trades, I feel I can say this now.

As a thank you for putting this on, and doing all the work, (I know how thankless this can be to do) I want to give a small appreciation.

I am donating spot 52 to @katester44 and spot 53 to @NEPatriotsFan. Do with them as you guys want, draft a card at that spot for yourself, draft a card for your friends, pass it on to someone else, they are yours to do what you want with.

I would prefer you guys keep a card for yourself, but you can do what you want with them.

I am humbled...thank you...I will mark the draft list...

It's a deal - Thanks!
looks like we have another trade!!!

Rabs is giving gotmelky #10, and rabs is getting #16 and #42

ill mark the boards now...

on another note...@newguy's clock is ticking, looks like he has another 15 minutes or so to pick before we move to the pick for Bengyax

looks like we have another trade!!!

Rabs is giving gotmelky #10, and rabs is getting #16 and #42

ill mark the boards now...

on another note...@newguy's clock is ticking, looks like he has another 15 minutes or so to pick before we move to the pick for Bengyax
So now that @newguy338 has missed his window what do we do? Do we move on to @bengyax and then continue on with the draft until newguy338 shows up, or does Bengyax pick once and then we wait another 6 hours for newguy?