Bench 1.0 Draft Board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

No worries I'm here!

2007 Donruss Classics VIP Membership #M-9 Laurence Maroney (#06/25) ($20)

Echoing everyone's comments above, lots of fun and appreciate the coordination and engagement on this draft. Looking forward to next one!

With my final selection, I will go with...
2020 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP145 Robert Puason $20

Dang..not going to lie, this is the card that I was hoping would fall to #65!!!
Ugh, that stinks! I'm pulling for you getting something nice! There are six cards left, a couple I wouldn't mind having, and a couple eh.

My bottom two cards have already been claimed, so at least as far as I see it, your not getting the worst card in the bunch!

Ugh, that stinks! I'm pulling for you getting something nice! There are six cards left, a couple I wouldn't mind having, and a couple eh.

My bottom two cards have already been claimed, so at least as far as I see it, your not getting the worst card in the bunch!

Not a worry in the world - wasn't expecting anything, so any card is a bonus. I knew the Puckett RC wouldn't make it to far and than the Coby White card was my 2nd choice, for the UNC hoops PC. Those were the only 2 cards out of 65 that I had any interest in.

@GotMelky is on the clock...

have really enjoyed this...i am leaving for my business trip and handing off to katester44...

i would like to do this again soon, maybe with slightly different criteria like adding graded cards...soliciting feedback good or bad to make the Bench Draft 2.0 ever better...feel free to leave a comment...thanks everyone!

@GotMelky is on the clock...

have really enjoyed this...i am leaving for my business trip and handing off to katester44...

i would like to do this again soon, maybe with slightly different criteria like adding graded cards...soliciting feedback good or bad to make the Bench Draft 2.0 ever better...feel free to leave a comment...thanks everyone!
Thanks for setting this up.

I say make a new thread for the next one and we can talk about adjusting some things in there.